✶【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 】✶

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS:

- CHARACTER DEATH
- BLOOD
- ANXIETY ATTACKS
- TRAUMA

After waiting for so long, Solar finally unlocked his 3rd tier. But.... He doesn't seem to be happy about it...

Why is that?

"Solar? Are you okay?" The said person turned to his side, Gempa's worried eyes looking at him.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Don't worry about me" he reassured him, to tell the truth, Solar isn't okay.

He feels rather scared.....

'I've unlocked Gamma now... Yet I don't feel accomplished... Happy.... Why..?'

Maybe because he keeps overthinking?

What if he will become like Retak'ka?

What if he can't control it?

What if he accidentally kills someone?

What───

"Solar."

"Huh...?" He snapped out of his thoughts as he felt arms warping around him, pulling him in a warm and comfortable hug.

"Don't think about it too much.... I'm sure you'll able to control your 3rd tier. I trust you." His brother spoke to him with a soft voice. Solar remained silent.... Gempa didn't wait for an answer. He knew Solar can control his 3rd tier.

"Say... Do you wanna train with me and the others? To control your 3rd tier?" Solar looked at Gempa with a hesitant one.

"I'm not.. Sure.." He stated, looking down at his notes.

"SOLAR!! SNAP OUT OF IT!!"

GASP──

Solar woke up drenched in sweat, hand clutching his chest, as he breathes heavily. As he look up, he could see concerned eyes staring at him.

"Thank goodness, you're awake.." Gempa sighed in relief, seeing his brother awake from his nightmare. The latter looked at him slightly confused, nightmare? What nightmare?

"What... Happened...?" He asked.

"well....." Gempa explained everything to Solar, as the other listened, clutching the white sheets as his bangs covered his eyes. Quite hard to read his expression.

"I see..." He mumbled.

"Don't blame yourself, Solar. At least no one is hurt, right?" His brother smiled softly at him, but that soon got replaced with Gempa being all bloody and staring at him with those lifeless eyes.

"Sol? Are you okay?" As he blinked, everything seemed turned normal...

"....yeah... I-... I'm fine..." His voice sounded so quiet... As if he's whispering.

"I'll go back to sleep..." He laid back down on the bed as he covered himself with the blanket. Gempa could only give the younger one a sympathetic (?) look.

Before gempa left the room, he made sure the nightlight is on, just in case Solar wakes up in the middle of the night, and not freak out if he finds himself literally surrounded by darkness.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Heavy breathes and heavy footsteps echoed through the hallways, Solar stopped for a moment to catch his breath, apparently. He's running around from his old enemy, an enemy that haunts him even now.