Chapter one

"Hnng" 

The sound of Heavy breaths  resignated off the walls in the large office. 

The sweet aroma of campfire smoke and caramel flooded the alphas nostrils and clouded his mind. 

"Ahh! S- sir please slow d- down!" The little omega pleaded flat on his back and his legs wrapped tightly around the alphas fine waist. 

Though each plea was ignored and only met by a harder thrust into his prostate sending waves of electric like pleasure surging through his body. He pressed his head back into the hard wood of the big desk, long moans of immense pleasure leaving his throat and soaked up by the halfie. 

"What'd I say about talking back, little kitten?" The alpha growled leaning in close to the writhing omega's ear. 

"Bad kittens get punished." The omega breathlessly answered, his crimson eyes trailing up to meet the alpha's excited ones. A wave of regret washed over him once he saw the sick grin on the other's face, his eyes piercing into his soul itself. 

In an instant crimson eyes fluttered closed as the alpha started moving again at a numbing speed. Each hard thrust was rewarded with a loud moan or mewl from the omega, encouraging the alpha on. 

"Hah! T- todoroki!" The omega said, his nails digging into the desk and his back arching towards the alpha. His hole tightened around the halfie and he came with a lust filled scream of pleasure. 

"HAAH! NYAAAA!!" Katsuki shouted, unable to hold back his voice any longer. 

The halfie slightly moaned though looked down at the twitching omega underneath him with a displeased expression, his brows furrowed and his lips in a small frown. 

"Did I give you permission to call me that? Secretary slut. No i don't think i did" Todoroki growled,  leaning in close to the omega's face.

"I'm sorry it just slipped out!" Katsuki said,  heavy breaths escaped his lips and the tingling in his body only seemed to keep going. Todoroki was surely going to punish him for the incident. He watched as the sadistic halfie pulled out, sitting down in his fine leather chair, his mismatched eyes fixated on the omega's small leaking hole. Katsuki could only guess what the halfie was thinking as he sat up, closing his legs to signal he was done. He looked up at the alpha, an innocent and pleading expression painting his features. 

"Can we please stop now?" He begged with a slight tilt of his head, his his wide and tear filled, giving him the cute, guiltless look the alpha loved to see. 

"Hmm, not yet little kitten, now come sit" Katsuki's shoulders sank at the reply, todoroki had said that last time he asked to stop, he was numb and hardly able to walk right. Though obediently the little omega got down from the desk, a small grunt leaving his lips as he stood, able to feel all the cum and slick run down the inside of  his legs. 

A thought crossed his mind as he stood staring at the halfie's twitching member 'run' this was his chance, Todoroki was sitting with his arms on the armrests on the chair waiting patiently for him to do as told. He could make a run for it but how far would he get? And Todoroki was his boss he wouldn't risk losing his job. 

He shook the thought out of his head, grabbing onto Todoroki's shoulders and gently lowered himself onto the alphas lap. 

His nails dug into the alpha's tan skin as he was filled up again, the sensation to real and to good, that he nearly came again, hardly having control over his body now that he couldn't feel his legs.

"Hah! Good kitty, now move" 

Katsuki did as he was told, moving up and down at a comfortable pace, a speed that accommodated his numb and hurting body, though after only a few minutes of the slow pace, he felt Todoroki's cold hands grab onto his waist, slamming him down hard.