Chapter eight

How'd he get into this mess? Pregnant, flustered and practally drooling all over the conference room table.

He glanced over at a one oblivious alpha sipping his morning coffee as he listened to the presentation that was being presented.

'Why won't he keep it on?' Katsuki thought shifting uncomfortably in his chair. The alpha had been teasing him mercilessly for the past half an hour, switching the remote on for only a minute at a time before prolonging the torture of stimulation for the blonde.

Katsuki felt the toy inside buzz to life as he was told to write down the address of a client. His hand shook uncontrollably and he could hardly keep his voice down though he was trying. He was a leaking, flustered and turned on mess. 'Fuck, I just wanna cum so badly!!' He thought getting frustrated with the alpha.

"Mr Bakugou? Are you listening?"

Katsuki was snapped out of his thoughts as his eyes landed on a tall alpha with short jet black hair with bangs that ended just above his eye brows and shining blue eyes that sparkled with youth and liveliness, a new employee of only two months.

"Yeah, keep going." Katsuki said, his voice almost escaping as he felt the toy flicker to life, stimulating his insides and drawing him closer to his needed orgasm.

He glanced towards Todoroki who had on a coy yet intrigued expression, as if he wasn't toying with a mess of the omega though Katsuki swore he saw the alpha shoot him the most perverted and infuriating look he'd ever seen.

He looked away with a small pout, his cheeks flushing an even darker shade of red as his fists clenched. "Pervert!!" He muttered.

"Something you want to say, bakugou!?" Chikyu, a soft looking beta who had a personal dislike for Katsuki since the red haired beta had a massive crush on the C.E.O, which was pretty obvious to everyone including Todoroki himself who was indeed fond of the beta however he wasn't really the alpha's taste.

"I just said it's no coincidence the stock is dropping so rapidly." Katsuki said remembering the earlier discussion and hoping his little comment would be overlooked.

Chikyu shot him a small pouting glare as he gave a low growl. "You want to t-"

"That's enough Chikyu. My apologies, do continue." Todoroki interrupted an annoyed and displeased expression on his face as he shot the red haired beta a warning.

'Heh fuck you, damn rabbit' Katsuki thought a more then smug smirk coming onto his face though Todoroki flipped the remote onto a higher setting as if to remind him he wasn't off the hook.

His head dropped and rested against the table as he struggled to keep his moans in. He shifted and wriggled in his seat, low moans escaping him. He didn't even care if he exposed himself he just wanted to cum so badly, his insides quivered and his legs shook as he felt himself close to orgasm.

"Hah! Nhhhph!" He moaned under his breath as he felt the leak of liquid spill out and soak his boxers, pants and seat below him.

Heavy breathes escaped him as teary eyes looked towards a one smug and delighted alpha. He hardly had time to recover before the stimulating vibrations continued, it was so good, his insides quivered and pulsated though he felt sick, his stomach hurt and his head felt light, his eyes slowly fell shut and his body went limp against the table and everything went black.

...

The constant beep of some sort was all he could hear. Everything was dark and his body felt numb, especially his lower regions.

He slowly opened his crimson eyes, the world blurry and disoriented around him. His lungs felt heavy and his head empty of thoughts. He could feel some sort of weight on his stomach; it wasn't heavy, just too noticeable yet it made him feel warm and safe. He curled against the warmth, his eyes closing again as a small hum like purr started in his throat and resignated in his chest.