Chapter fourteen

Katsuki sipped hot tea while he sat on the couch, a warm blanket over his legs and a soft lamp on to give him light. His mind still reeling from the horrid nightmare he had only moments before.

He took a sip of his tea, silent tears rolling down his cheeks as he kept a hand on his bump, taking comfort in the movements from inside. 'Fuck, why the hell do i keep having these damn dreams' he thought his grip on his mug tightening, it was always the same, blood death, waking up in cold sweat. Each time he couldn't help but break down in tears over it.

He took a deep breath and calmed himself down just sipping his drink to make himself feel better. His thoughts subtle and few, mostly on his promised future, his life with not only his boss but his baby was due in a matter of days soon he'd be in labor and his waters could break unexpectedly, which meant he was always paranoid over things, especially, random pains, though each time he brought it up to his doctor it was always brushed off as nothing but normal pains for being thirty nine weeks along yet he knew better, maybe since no one would truly talk to him about it the nightmares kept happening with his hyper imagination going wild.

He quickly wiped his tears away as he saw Todoroki tiredly walk out of his room, rubbing at his eyes and kneeling down in front of the blonde before taking his soft pale hand. "Would you like me to make an appointment to see Bean tomorrow? It's unhealthy to refuse to sleep, especially when you need your energy." He soothed resting his head on the blonde's lap "please love if you need anything at all just tell me." He said, Katsuki nodded with a sniffle as he put his tea on the glass and wood coffee table beside him, before he lifted the alpha's head up and gave him a small peck on the lips. "Yes, I want to see my baby." He whispered as the alpha wrapped his arms around his omega's waist resting his head against his baby bump. "Alright, just please come sleep with me alright and tomorrow first thing in the morning we'll check on Bean."

Katsuki nodded, immediately feeling better as he gently played with his alpha's hair, watching his eyes fluttering ever so sweetly and slowly closed, his long perfect lashes catching his attention. Within a few minutes he was asleep but seeing him so calm and feeling his arms wrapped around him, his head gently rested against his bump and with the touch his baby settling down and pressing into its father.

Katsuki only kept petting him as a small yawn escaped his lips. He too thought he was ready to try going back to sleep but not only was he nine months pregnant and practically stuck on the couch since he felt too heavy to even try and get up not to mention now he had Todoroki asleep on his lap, or well his arms wrapped around him and his head resting on his lap, dead asleep and looking... perfect.

Katsuki just observed him for a sweet minute, his mismatched locks intertwining with each other, his lashes gently fluttering as he slept, he truly belonged in a museum preserved forever. "Hey shoto, time to wake up and go back to your room." He said gently playing with the halfie's face, the look of annoyed grumpiness came onto his face as his heterochromatic eyes opened slightly, half lidded and looking up at him, his once pouty and grumpy face softening to a light tender and tired smile. "Hi love." He whispered, taking the blonde's right hand and gently pressing it against his cheek as he leaned into the soft touch, his eyes starting to close again but the feel of Katsuki flicking his forehead jolted him up.

"I need help off the couch you leach." Katsuki said gesturing to his large baby bump and hinting he was too heavy to get up on his own, which Todoroki knew already of course but he wasn't in much of a rush to help him up. "Mmm~ I want a kiss first." He said lifting his head up and puckering his lips for the male to kiss, though was only met with another flick to the forehead. He let out a sigh reluctantly getting up and pulled the blonde up from the couch, a soft loving kiss meeting him after the blonde was on his feet.