Chapter sixteen

About an hour went by before their first visitor arrived. Deku swung by after work was over, unable to stay long after dropping Katsuki off, this was his chance to see the baby.
"Oh kacchan, he's so perfect" The greenete whispered, the purest amaze in his voice as tears started to form.

"Kacchan~ I'm so happy for you." He whimpered as he wiped at his eyes, Katsuki was unable to hide the proud smirk forming on his lips as he watched his best friend admiring his creation.

"He's just so cute"

"Hell yeah he is" Katsuki proudly said, his voice expressing just how high he felt showing off his baby.

"My sister texted, she, mom and Natsuo are in the hospital entrance. I'll be right back." Shoto said, giving the blonde a quick kiss before he got up to fetch his family and leaving the two alone in the room.

"How're you holding up." Izuku asked, Katsuki shrugged as he shifted on the bed "honestly my body still aches a bit and aparently i tore some, little shit has broad shoulders." He huffed though he couldn't deny it was all worth it, his body would heal to almost what it was before.
Izuku nodded his head as he gave the blonde his baby back once he sensed the longing coming off the omega.

"I'm sorry I couldn't stay with you long after you got here." Izuku apologized as he rubbed his arm, guilt dripping from his voice as he spoke.

"what? No, don't beat yourself up. I admit I wasn't in much of a mindset to have more than just shoto in with me, besides I probably wouldn't have gotten here so fast without you" He said, adjusting his sleeping baby in his arms as he spoke, he didn't dance around shit for anyone's feelings and izuku knew that.

"Yeah " He happily said as a smile creeped onto his lips, only seconds before shoto's family walked in, fuyumi awwing at the baby once she saw him curled up with Katsuki.

"Oh he's so cute!" She exclaimed immediately rushing over to get a better look at the baby. "Aww"
Shoto proudly watched from the door letting his family take a look at his son without getting in the way.

"He looks exactly like shoto when he was a baby." Rei said her voice soft and filled with love.

Izuku gave Katsuki a look that said he had to get going and with that he left to go home.
"He has shoto's chubby cheeks." Natsuo commented giving the halfie a small grin.

"Congratulations bro." He added walking over to the male and giving him a hard pat on the back.

"Thanks I guess." Shoto muttered as he rubbed at his hurting shoulder almost offendedly.

"I just knew you and shoto would make cute babies." Rei chimed, the frail woman's eyes fixated on the small bundle.

Katsuki finally knew what heaven felt like, true pure happiness, holding his perfect baby so tightly in his arms.

"What are you guys gonna name him?" Fuyumi curiously asked. Katsuki looked up at shoto with a soft contemplative look on his face before he looked back down at his baby.

Him and shoto had discussed names here and there but nothing solid or anything that really stuck but looking at their baby it was clear.

"Taiyō." He answered in conclusion, shoto had thought of the name but they hadn't gotten to discuss it much but he just knew once seeing his baby that was the name for him.

"Taiyō Todoroki '' He repeated looking up at his alpha and able to see the soft tears that formed in his eyes. He could be such a baby sometimes yet it made Katsuki smile, he truly loved this dumb C.E.O he never truly realized it until now, he finally understood his feelings, it was love, it always had been love he'd just been to stupid to realize it until now.