Chapter two

-A few weeks later-

Katsuki sat quite peacefully at his desk going through paperwork and answering phone calls, specifically Todoroki's phone calls. 

It was his job to plan Todoroki's meetings and take care of everything he needed as well as  coffee runs. He didn't hate his job but he couldn't help the feeling that he was being unfairly used. 

"Come into my office secretary." 

Katsuki quickly stood up and hurried into Todoroki's office, respectfully knocking before he walked in. "Yes sir?" He asked hating how the word tasted on his tongue, it made him feel weak, helpless even. 

"Don't be so formal, it's just us in here." Todoroki said, the alpha was staring out his window, even from behind his posture was perfect and held so much authority. Katsuki felt chills run down his spine, how could Todoroki still seem so cold even from behind it was almost intimidating to say the least. 

"Did you need something!?" He asked quickly getting irritated and impatient with the alpha. How long did Todoroki expect him to keep playing these pretending games. Acting like nothing was going on between the two of them. As if it was normal to be your boss's pet. 

"Yes, I need you to make room on my calendar and schedule a meeting with the board of directors." He said without even turning around, his tone was ice cold like usual and didn't favor much emotion. "And it needs to be for this week, I'll be on a business trip in the upcoming weeks. I hope your packed secretary slut!" 

Katsuki felt his stomach drop at those words, a trip out of the country and with the pervert of an alpha as a companion, it couldn't get any worse than this. Not only did he hate traveling but he'd be traveling with the one person he wished would just disappear off the face of the planet.

"I can't wait, thank you sir" Katsuki said, trying to keep the displeasure out of his voice. This was a nightmare but there wasn't any way he could get out of it. 

"One more thing before you go." The alpha said turning around to face him "we'll be sharing a suite" 

Katsuki felt his blood turn cold at those six horrid words 'we'll be together!?' He thought, trying his best to hide his shock and disgust. "That's wonderful sir, I'll make sure to be good" he says bowing at him before turning and starting to walk out. 

"Where do you think you're going? Secretary," shoto said, stopping him in his tracks. With a small whimper he turned to face the alpha "back to work sir" he said, his crimson eyes focusing on every other place then the alpha. 

"But instead why don't you stay a bit and 'play'." The alpha said his tone was low and dominant. Katsuki jumped just a bit as he felt the alpha grab onto his waist, his hands were cold and he couldn't help but shudder as the alpha slipped his hands under his shirt resting against his sensitive chest. 

He pinned his cat's ears back, his tail wrapping around his leg as he leaned forward trying to get out of the halfies' reach, arching his back into the alpha. 

"Hnn! hah!" Katsuki moaned, trying to pry the alphas' hands off him. Though with every struggle to get free Todoroki only tightened his grip. 

"Beg me." Todoroki whispered close to his ear. He felt the heat of his breath hit his neck sending little shutters and twitches down his body. "I want to hear my little omega plead to be let go" 

Just those few teasing words and he was a leaking mess. "Hnnh pl~ ah!" 

How was he supposed to even speak while the halfie was having his fun with him. As he thought there was no escape to this never ending torture a knock came at Todoroki's big wood door, in the blink of an eye he was shoved under Todoroki's desk just as the door creaked open. 

"Sir I have your requested documents" 

Katsuki held his breath, the fear of getting caught weighing on him, yet it was exciting. Hiding so their secret wouldn't be found out, it definitely wouldn't be a fun walk in the park to explain the scene. Why Katsuki was under the desk or why his jacket was off and his shirt unbuttoned.  

"Thank you Quin, you may leave now." Todoroki spoke, with the rustling of paper. Katsuki heard the door click shut and the alpha give a small amused chuckle, clearly feeling the rush of almost being caught.

"Alright, you may come out from under there Katsuki." 

The blonde crawled out from under the large desk. He sat on his legs as he looked up at the CEO with an innocent expression, like he was a child watching their parents cluelessly, not understanding a single word from them. 

Todoroki outstretched his hand for the blonde to take. He waited quite patiently and calmly for Katsuki, when finally the blonde grabbed it and was helped up. 

"Maybe doing such things in the daylight isn't a good idea." Todoroki said with a small chuckle. Katsuki stared at him with awe for a moment. THE shoto todoroki just chuckled, wasn't that big of a deal but Katsuki never heard the halfie make such a noise. Was he happy? And actually expressing it?

Katsuki felt his cheeks heat up the longer he stared curiously at the alpha, his gaze not going unnoticed. 

"Is something on my face? Why are you staring?" Todoroki asked, bringing a hand up to his lips. His fingers felt so good grazing across the soft skin and especially when they gently trailed down his chest and back up. 

"It was quite exhilarating to be almost found out." The CEO said with a small smile on his lips. Katsuki felt his heart skip a beat when the alpha shot his smile his way, flickering his wolf's ears a bit. 

The blonde nearly forgot how to breathe, he kept looking at the halfie in wonder like a child staring at something so fascinating 'he's so handsome when he smiles like that' the omega thought though with a blink he was pulled out of his small trance. 

He'd been so entranced into how good looking Todoroki was that he didn't even notice the alpha had an arm around his waist holding him against his well built chest. He felt his cheeks heat up as a dark shade of pink spread across them. 

He kept his gaze on the corner of Todoroki's big desk, able to feel the halfie's hand on his ass. He gave a small jump when the alpha gave him a small spank getting a small moan from the omega. 

He looked over at the alpha almost helplessly. He could feel the alphas large hands stroking his tail. It felt good but also he felt dirty when Todoroki did this to him. 

He was soon set free and the alpha sat down at his desk again "that's all Katsuki you may go." The halfie said his usual cold demeanor instantly came back. 

The blonde gave him a quick nod, a feeling of relief washing over him like a soothing wave. He walked out quite hastily and went back to his desk sitting down comfortably. He took a minute to calm his racing heart down, every thump felt harder than the last, every breath was hot and heavy. It took about five minutes to calm himself down enough that he could return to his work.