Chapter five

Shoto sat comfortably on the light gray couch, finishing up his work and well aware Katsuki was just on the other side of the wall behind him, peacefully asleep all tucked in and cozy. 

The halfie got up from his seat and closed his laptop, figuring he better go join the blonde before he woke up and saw that he wasn't beside him anymore, having escaped to do some work a little bit after the omega had fallen asleep.

He quietly walked into his room going over to his side of the bed and sitting down with a small tired yawn. He glanced over at the sleeping blonde, watching him lightly breathe into his lungs, his chest rising and sinking so softly. He studied the calm and peaceful expression he wore quite opposite to the usual scowl he had on. 

He kicked his slippers off before he moved the blankets up, slipping in and scooting a bit closer to the omega before he shifted to get comfortable. 

He laid still and quiet, watching the blonde from his side of the bed, feeling the urge to tease him a little but he pushed it down not wanting to make this sweet moment perverted.

He kept his mismatched eyes on the blonde's face, finding it cute the way his nose twitched a little when he gently blew on his face. 

He again softly blew into the blonde's face, letting out a small chuckle when his cute little omega scrunched up his nose, his brows furrowing for only a moment before his face relaxed, going back to the calm peaceful look he had on before. 

He repeated the action several times, watching every little reaction he got before crimson red met heterochromatic sky blue and moonlight gray. 

The two held each other's gaze for only a moment before Katsuki gave a tired yawn, closing his eyes again. The little omega shifted closer to the alpha,  resting his head against the halfie's well built chest.

Shoto almost immediately wrapped his arms around the blonde, holding him close. The blonde released calm subtle pheromones and purr like hums every so often. It soothed the alpha a little, making him feel drowsy and cozy. 

His mismatched eyes closed and his hold around the omega loosened a little but not much as his body relaxed.

The struggle to stay conscious soon ended as Todoroki fell into a deep sleep, his face buried in the blonde's fluffy hair. 

-One Week Later- 

Katsuki stared endlessly at the gray wall of the clinic. The words ringing in his head on repeat, like a curse or bad omen. 

"Congratulations Mr Bakugou you're pregnant!!" His doctor exclaimed though her smile faded once she saw the horrified look on the young adult's face.

There must be some mistake, he couldn't be… "I'm… pregnant!" He almost couldn't believe this was happening. No it was just a nightmare, a never ending bad dream. 

"No! There has to be some mistake I'm not!!.. I can't be!..." His words trailed off in a desperate plea. There was just a misunderstanding. 

The doctor shook her head with a sigh, her once cheerful demeanor crumbling to almost disappointment. "No mistake, I'm sorry but you're expecting. I can schedule a time for an abortion but I can't make any promises that you'll be able to get one." She said,

Katsuki sat silently on the park bench just a few minutes from the clinic he'd been at. The cold air nipping at his exposed hands and face. 

He'd needed to sit down or he might've clasped from over thinking, something that made his head hurt and his knees feel weak. 

"Damn it!!!" He angrily yelled, forcefully chucking a small rock he'd picked up on his walk into the bushes. Throwing things did seem to make him feel better, too bad he couldn't just throw all the emotions swimming around in him now.