Chapter twelve

Katsuki couldn't believe his eyes as they entered the restaurant, he'd never seen anything as luxurious as the diamond chandeliers hanging from above their heads. Every finely polished table so clean he could see his reflection so clearly. Everyone was dressed in rather fancy clothing which caused him to wish he'd put on something a bit more appropriate for the restaurant.

His crimson eyes wandered all along the distorted glass windows which were blurred and didn't allow him to see out of them. "Shall we take our seats" shoto said smiling rather warmly as he watched the curiosity of the blonde peek.

Katsuki nodded slowly, taking the halfies arm and letting him lead him past the many tables as he looked around, the place seemed rather expensive and too fancy for his taste yet he figured as long as the food was good. He was led into a private room with a rather large and nicely designed table with a velvet table cloth and cutlery already set out.

Shoto pulled out a seat for him before he took his seat across the table. "You like it?" He asked observing the little omega with a pleased look on his face. Katsuki rolled his eyes, his expression of curious wonder falling to an uncaring and rather unimpressed look even though inside he was beyond amazed. "What? Take me to a fancy restaurant and hope this will get me to magically let you into my kid's' life." He said, an overflowing amount of sass In his voice as he spoke.

"No. I know it will take more than this, however this is merely the beginning of the night, who knows where it will go." He said in a mysterious kind of tone that caused the blonde to feel a fluttery kind of feeling in his stomach, though it was more than that, he sat up a bit and felt the feeling continue. His eyes widened as he looked down at his baby bump placing a hand on it as the fluttering movements continued "i think... I think the baby is moving!" he said a look of wonder and astonishment coming onto his face though he quickly cleared his throat acting as if he didn't care once he saw the amused look plastered onto the alpha's face. Of course feeling his baby's first movements just had to be with Shoto of all people. "Was probably just nothing." The blonde said as their appetizers arrived, breadsticks stuffed with cheese, baked beautifully to a golden crisp. Katsuki took one and began to eat it, able to feel the halfie's gaze on him. "What are you staring at." Katsuki muttered munching on his breadstick and his mouth watering when the delicious taste hit his tongue.

"Someone so cold yet absolutely beautiful." Shoto answered, the blonde felt his cheeks heat up as he took another bite to avoid conversation. 'Stupid alpha' he thought with a small grumble.

Soon enough they were asked if they had chosen what they wanted to eat. Katsuki had chosen a spicy chicken udon, with a side of ongiri and his drink, green tea.

He hadn't heard what Todoroki ordered, not that he cared to know in the first place. "Bribing me with a nice dinner won't get you anywhere." He muttered resting his arm on the table and continued eating his breadsticks with a small scowl on his face

"Oh glad you think it's nice." The alpha teased causing the blonde to counter, though the way, Todoroki's expression seemed so happy, so at peace unlike how he normally looked, cold, uncaring, unsympathetic even.

"How come you always look so damn unemotional while at work, you should smile more, it suits you." Katsuki said digging into his more than likely overly expensive dinner once it was placed down in front of him.

"I know the way I treat you may lead you to believe I am a monster who sticks his dick into any hole I can find but you were my first, and second, third, forth. I suppose it's really funny." The alpha said completely avoiding the question as if he didn't want to answer it at all trying to change the subject.

"You didn't answer me." The blonde growled before sipping his spicy noodles with a small hum, goodness this place's food tasted beyond amazing, sending his taste buds into heaven.