1

After getting the okay from Lashawn, Seraya didn't hesitate to make a group chat called "The Lashawn Experience 😝". She plays too damn much.

BabyGirl🤞❤️: Hey y'all

Shawn😎: Wassup

Me: 😐

BabyGirl🤞❤️: Before we do this, I just thought it was necessary for us to discuss our turn-ons and turn-offs so we can avoid an awkward experience as much as possible.

Shawn😎: I agree, so Imk what y'all into cuz I can be aggressive or gentle depending on the vibe.

BabyGirl🤞❤️: See that's perfect cuz Isaiah is a gentle lover himself, so you can bring some aggression to the balance.

Me: Girl if you wanted me to be more aggressive, that's all you could've said 😐

BabyGirl🤞❤️: ...Well, you're just not that type of guy, babe.

Me: How tf do you know if I'm that type of guy or not if you've never asked it from me?

BabyGirl🤞❤️: I have, Zay...plenty of times.

Me: Name one time.

BabyGirl🤞❤️: We was doing backshots and I told you it was okay to pull my hair. Instead of pulling it, you just gently smoothed it back like I'm a damn cat or sum.

Oh yea...I did do that shit.

Shawn😎: Bruh 😂😂

Me: Okay so I might have done that, but that was one time!

BabyGirl🤞❤️: Actually not 💀 There was another time where we were doing missionary and I brought your hand to my neck to choke me. What did you do instead? You massaged my jugular witcha fingers!

Shawn😎: C'mon Zay 🤣 wtf

My fingers freeze, not knowing what to type back. Growing up, I lived in a physically abusive household. There were times where I caught my dad pulling my mom's hair so roughly that it would come out the scalp. There were times where I saw him choke her so hard that her eyes would start rolling back. Witnessing that made me want to be nothing like him, so I don't have it in me to act more aggressively during sex. Seraya doesn't know that though, so she's probably been unsatisfied with our sex life for a while now.

Shawn😎: Seraya is into hair-pulling and choking. What about you, Zay?

Me: What about me?

Shawn😎: There might be sum things that you're into that Seraya doesn't know about or sum things that you wish she would stop doing. This is a safe space, so plz do tell.

My eyes roll back as I try to think of kinks that I've been hiding from Seraya. Shaking my head, I reply back with:

Me: Nah I'm good with what she be doing, but when we do slide through, maybe you can put us onto sum new to make our sex lives better.

Shawn😎: Fasho, imma rock yall's whole world.

I laugh at that. Not like I would admit it to Seraya, but this group chat has calmed my nerves. Maybe, this won't be too bad after all.

BabyGirl🤞❤️: So when's the best time to do this?

Me: Thursday night, after the game?

Shawn😎: A lil victory sex? 😏 I'm jacking it.

Me: Here he go with the gibberish 🗣 nigga, this is not New York!