5

Lashawn

"That boy sleeping on the job." Zach's voice awakes me.

I blink, allowing my vision to clear up. Surely enough, I'm behind the counter of Foot Locker in the Cumberland mall. Looking at Zach, he is recording me with his camera. Therefore, I'm preparing myself to go viral on Morehouse campus tomorrow.

"My bad." I said, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, "I've been up all night."

"Prolly breaking the back in of a fat booty bitch, huh?" He jokes.

I smirk, because I was breaking the back in of a fat booty bitch. "You already know me, nigga."

Zach laughs, which then causes me to laugh at his naivety. My homies swear they know me, when in reality, they don't know shit about me. Although I'm always getting approached by the baddest of bitches both in person and on social media, that doesn't mean I pursue anything with them.

Why? Well, because I'm a booty muncher, a dick sucker if you will. In other words, I'm gay. These niggas be thinking I'm joking when I say or do something gay, but I really be dead serious. I just don't care enough to correct them.

I'm especially serious about Isaiah. I've been crushing on that lil nigga since Freshman year. He's got the prettiest face on a nigga that I've ever seen and he's so naturally sexy without having to try. Besides his physical attributes, I like how different our personalities are.

I'm chill and laidback. Isaiah is outgoing and energetic. I'm blunt while he tends to sugarcoat or lie about his feelings. I keep everyone around me guessing while he is an open book. We balance each other out.

The only reason I haven't pursued him before is because one, I thought he was straight and two, he's in a relationship. See, Seraya fucked up inviting me for a threesome. Now that I've introduced Isaiah to a different side of sex, he ain't gone never wanna fuck her again. When his attraction for her is gone, I can swoop in and have him all to myself.

"Lashawn!" Erick's, my manager's, voice knocks me out of my daze.

I resist the New Yorker urge to respond with "Yerrr" and instead say, "Yes sir?"

"You can go on break." He tells me.

"Say less." I reply, hopping out of my seat.

I readily clock out for my break before rounding the counter. Approaching Zach, I catch him off guard by grabbing his hand. "Where we going for our date, bae?" I ask, giving him bedroom eyes.

"Watch out bruh!" Zach pushes me away, laughing.

Laughing along with him, I then say, "Forreal though, walk wit me to Bath and Body Works right quick."

Immediately, Zachariah gets to rubbing his hands together, "Shiii, I'm wit you on that. I need to go talk to Tasha's fine ass real quick."

I shake my head at him. We leave the store and head towards the entrance, where Bath and Body Works is located. We're able to weave our way through the mall clearly until we get behind this group of two couples. Two slow ass walking couples. There's nothing more annoying than that when you're in the mall.

So to get past them, I wrap my arm around the girlfriend's waist and slip right in between her and her boyfriend. "Excuse me, ma." I said, looking indifferent compared to her flustered expression.

"N-No, you good." She stutters, putting a braid behind her ear.

I keep on walking. Meanwhile, I hear her boyfriend exclaim to her, "Ayo what the fuck?!"

Zachariah joins my side with an expression that screams that he's trying not to cackle. He pans the camera towards me and says, "I told y'all this nigga is a bitch magnet."