15

I let my tongue swirl around Lashawn's tip. When my mouth closes around it, I suck on it, causing Lashawn to cuss lowly. In response, he puts his hand on my head with impatience. "C'mon, stop playing." He tells me as he guides me lower.

I apply my tongue to the underside of his dick as I take more. "That's it." Lashawn encourages with a groan ending in a chuckle.

God, his voice is making me lose my mind. A moan escapes me when I stop halfway. I realize that's my limit for now. I pull off for a moment to spit at his dick, making Lashawn let out a low "fuck".

"Yea?" I ask, "You like it nasty?"

"Mn, I love it nasty, baby." He answers.

"Good." I reply before puckering my lips at the tip, letting more spit dribble down his member.

Taking him in my mouth once more, I repeat my actions from before, but add my hand to make up for the rest. I grip the lower half of his dick tightly. Then, I start twisting my hand while stroking. My mouth moves faster, head bobbing around as I suck him.

"Fuck, oh shit," Lashawn groans, "There you go. You doing so good, Zay."

I moan at the praise. Suddenly, Lashawn grips my head again, pulling me off. A string of spit hangs from his dick to my mouth. My worried eyes flutter up to meet Lashawn's.

"I know you can take more than that. Can't you, Zay?" He encourages.

I probably can't, since this is my first time sucking dick and all, but I find myself nodding anyways. I wanna please him.

I go back to take him in my mouth. I go further and further until I reach the halfway point. I move to take more and I'm immediately met with resistance. I feel tears well up in my eyes as a result.

Lashawn's hand stays on my head, neither forcing me down or pulling me up. That encourages me to breathe through my nose and push forward. I continue, despite my gag reflex being triggered the whole time, until I feel the head at the back of my throat.

"Mmm, just like that. Knew you could do it, fuck." Lashawn praises.

The praise goes straight to my erection and it takes everything in me not to hump the bed. Adjusting my arms on Lashawn's thighs, I decide to go crazy. My head bobs up and down faster. I suck in my cheeks to increase the pressure. At the same time, I use my tongue to stroke the veins on the underside.

My eyes stay on Lashawn's face. I watch his head thrash against the headboard. His eyes are scrunched closed. His mouth is open, letting out the most sinful noises and the most vulgar words.

"Zay, Isaiah, shit...I'm close...So close! Gonna nut in that pretty mouth of yours. Fuck!"

At that moment, I deepthroat him. Lashawn's hips rise up off the bed, pushing in deeper. That's when I taste it, his nut. I moan as I slowly come up, dragging my tongue along the way. Lashawn groans lowly, probably feeling overstimulated. As I come off, I make sure to collect the last bit of cum off the tip.

Hm, slightly salty. That nigga do be drinking his water though.

I crawl up Lashawn's body until I'm straddling his lap. Lashawn's eyes flutter open to meet mine. Keeping his gaze, my tongue licks around my cum-stained mouth.

All of a sudden, he frowns. "You sure you ain't fuck Josh?" He asks out of nowhere.

It's my turn to frown back. "Nigga what?" I question incredulously.

"No head or nun?" Lashawn presses.

"No nigga!" I exclaim, "What are you tryna get at?"

"Cuz who the fuck taught you allat?" He raises a brow. "Hit the guack guack hand twister 3000 on my ass."