Epilogue

Lashawn and I push off of the wall. We make our way over to where the group is supposed to be, only to find that Natasha and Seraya have disappeared. That leaves Zachariah and Gian.

Zach is hoisting Gian up with one arm around his waist. Gian has both of his legs wrapped around Zach's waist in return. Zach is supporting Gian as he leans back, allowing them to grind against each other. Gian clutches the back of Zach's head, forcing him to look into his eyes.

I raise both brows at the sight before me. Lashawn comments beside me, "Look at what the liquor makes a nigga do."

I chuckle. Then, to prove his own point, he gets behind me. Lashawn grabs my hips as he grinds against me. I shake my head but grind back in sync nonetheless.

"That's why I need a one dance,
Got a Hennessy in my hand.
One more time 'fore I go,
Higher powers taking a hold on me."

I move one hand behind me. I clutch Lashawn's nape absentmindedly while keeping my eyes on Zach and Gian.

"Baby, I like your style."

Zach leans in to whisper in Gian's ear. When he pulls back, Gian is nodding eagerly with a devious smile on his face. My jaw drops when I watch Zach walk off, with Gian still hoisted in the air, and up the stairs.

I turn around, ready to blab about what I just saw to Lashawn. He has other things in mind though. I'm caught off guard when he suddenly grabs my wrist and drags me through the crowd, leaving me to apologize for his rudeness each time he practically bulldozes through someone.

I yelp when I'm pulled into a bathroom. I watch Lashawn shut and lock the door before turning around to face me.

"Hello!" I exclaim, clearly offended that Lashawn dragged me away when things were just starting to get good, "Did you not see what I just saw?"

"Zach carrying Gian upstairs so they can get nasty? Yea, I did." He replies while getting closer, "And I think we should get just like them."

I shake my head, but laugh simultaneously as I let Lashawn pick me up and sit me down on the counter. He stands between my legs. Lashawn goes in for a kiss, but I dodge it and hold his face in place instead.

"We can't get too rowdy, though." I remind him, "Getting nasty upstairs with little to nobody around versus getting nasty in the downstairs bathroom with people crowding the halls is two different things."

I drop my hand to allow Lashawn to nod in understanding. "Just a quick handie and a little grinding, I promise." He tells me.

"Okay." I agree to it.

Again, he leans back in for a kiss. This time, I let him. We're not on no pecking shit, no, we go straight in for the open mouth kind. Lashawn doesn't bother swiping his tongue across my lips as a request for entry, because we're both on the same type of timing. We let out a groan in sync when our tongues meet each other's on the first attempt.

One of my arms wrap around his neck, while I clutch the back of his head to deepen our kiss. Meanwhile, his hands roam elsewhere. First, he cups my pecs, rubbing them in circular motions. I moan when he presses his thumbs into my hardening nipples. Next, he runs his hands down my stomach. Lashawn deliberately passes my hardening dick to run his hands up and down my thighs.

I break the kiss. Then, I let my right arm fall. While maintaining eye contact with Shawn, I grab his bulge through his tights.

"This is what I want, Shawn." I whisper against his mouth, "You gonna let me hold it? Gonna let me feel it against mine?'

"Fuck, Zay." Lashawn groans, "Yea, I'll let you do whatever with it, baby."

I chuckle. Sometimes I wonder if he is just so easy or I'm just that powerful.