21

A/N: I can see all the "finally 🙄" comments from now 💀 Enjoy this and the last two chapters coming "soon".

Before I know it, basketball practice comes around. I stand off to the side, stretching my limbs. After stretching my arms, I spread my legs out and bend over to grab at my ankles.

"Shit." I mutter under my breath as pain wracks through my legs.

A few seconds later, I stand upright. I lift my left leg, folding it back. I hold my ankle and get to counting to 10. After 10 seconds, I repeat the same process with my right leg.

With my AirPods in my ears, I'm spacing out so I don't realize Lashawn is approaching me until my face is in his hands and his lips are on top of mine. I let out a muffled yelp, but shortly return the kiss afterwards.

Lashawn pecks me on the lips a few times before placing kisses everywhere, from my cheek, to the bridge of my nose, to my forehead.   I whine in protest and yet, I wrap my arms around his waist to keep him close. "You just seen me two hours ago."

"It was two hours too many." He replies in amidst of his kisses.

I chuckle, "You're so clingy."

"I can't help it." Lashawn whispers as he buries his face in the crook of my neck and wraps his arms around my waist, "I like you too much."

"You don't have to help it. I like that about you." I admit.

This makes Lashawn pick his head up. He smirks at me, "Oh yea? What else do you like about me?"

I roll my eyes. As I attempt to stroke Lashawn's already big ego, our coach passes by and says, "It's nice to see that you finally made your move, Pierce."

My jaw drops.

"Aye man, you can't just talk shit and keep walking." Lashawn calls out, making our coach laugh. He turns around and approaches us again.

"H-Have you known this whole time?" I ask him.

"Mhm." He replies nonchalantly.

"How bruh? This nigga had everybody fooled. How'd you know?" I question.

"Well, my son is gay so I peeped the signs early on." Coach Harris explains, "Something just told me that all the butt smacks or the extra aggressive defense wasn't just a phase. Then, I got my confirmation when Lashawn got into it with Josh before the game."

"Hm." I reply briefly before turning to Lashawn, "Maybe your acting needs a little bit of work."

"Don't do that. Coach got his son as his excuse, but the rest of you dumb fucks? Y'all couldn't figure me out." He reminds me.

"Gotchu niggas there." Coach Harris instigates.

"He did, not gone lie. I'd be like, this nigga so damn gay for groping my chest - but wait, didn't I just see him flirting with a bitch at a party the other day? He was the gayest straight nigga I knew." I recall my thought process.

"Cuz this ain't checkers." Lashawn starts.

"It's chess." The coach finishes.

I side-eye Coach Harris. "Aye man, don't be hyping up this nigga's shenanigans."

He laughs. "You right. I entertained this long enough. Bring y'all asses on so we can start practice." He orders at the end.

Coach Harris walks off, blowing his whistle. He grabs the attention of the rest of the team and calls us to get in line. Lashawn and I jog over to join them. As I step in line, I notice that Josh isn't amongst us before directing my attention back to our coach.