8

"How'd it go?"

-Is the first question I'm greeted by as soon as I plop down into my seat. I turn my head to look at Lashawn, who is leaning back in his seat with his arms crossed and his legs spread. He is wearing a navy blue tee, black distressed jeans, and white and blue retro 4s.

Ignoring the dirty thoughts conjuring up in my head, I ask a question of my own, "Damn nigga, no hello or a good morning?"

"Hello, good morning and how'd it go?" Lashawn corrects himself.

"Great actually. I confessed to her about Saturday night's events, we worked through it at dinner, and then had a great time at Main Event afterwards." I smirk.

"And after that?" He raises a brow.

"I took her home?" I partially lie, "It was a school night after all."

"That hasn't stopped you before." Lashawn points out with a head tilt.

Acting clueless, I retort with, "Stopped me from what?"

Just when Lashawn is about to respond, our teacher walks through the door. Lashawn gives me a look that says I got lucky. I stick my tongue out at him before facing forward.

"Wassup y'all." Mr. Beck greets.

"Wassup Mr. Beck, how ya day going so far?" I greet back.

"Can't complain, my brotha." He responds, "Got into some cheeks last night and now I'm finna get into this textbook."

My jaw drops while the rest of the class hollers. As Mr. Beck rounds his desk, some of my classmates get up to dap him up. "Amen?" He asks as if he is preaching to the choir.

"Amen!" The class yells back.

"You niggas are going to hell." I shake my head.

All of a sudden, Lashawn leans into my personal space to whisper in my ear, "You just mad that you got no cheeks last night, unless..."

He pauses and then continues, "Unless you wanted to be on the receiving end."

I roll my eyes before pushing his face back with my hand. I notice his smirk as I think over his words. Then, I start smirking, which causes Lashawn to grow inquisitive.

Facing him, I beckon him to come closer with my hand. When he does, I lean in to whisper in his ear, "Yea you right. I want to be on the receiving end, just not witchu tho."

"Mhmm ight-"

I cut him off to say, "In fact, Imma show you who I'm finna receive it from."

Leaning back, my eyes roam around the class in search for my 1st case study. 

Hm, I don't care too much about height or weight really. Just need someone fine that looks like they can fuck. Who in here looks like they can fuck- oh!

My eyes land on Josh, our team's power forward. I take in his facial features like his naturally furrowed brows, his light green hooded eyes, snub shaped nose, and his plump pink lips. I find that his low fade really suits him. He is seated across the room, hunched forward in his chair with his chin sitting in his palm. Josh has on a white tee, black unzipped hooded jacket over it, light blue jeans, and white air forces to complete the look.

Feeling my eyes on him, Josh turns his head slightly to meet my gaze. Rejecting my instinct to shy away, I hold his gaze. I look him up and down before grinning. Josh raises a brow, but smiles back at me while chewing his gum.

I bite my lip as I face forward.

"Keep playing around then." Lashawn threatens calmly. I don't know how that's possible, but he's a master at doing that.