2

Currently, Seraya sits before me with her legs spread. I lay down with my face buried in between them. I flick my tongue against her clit, pulling soft moans out of her. I drag it downward and make long licks in between the lips.

"Get her prepared." is what Lashawn told me. So, I pause to slide a finger into her wet pussy. Seraya pants at the sight.

Meantime, I hear a condom packet get ripped open. I slide in another finger. Pushing them in and curving the tips up slightly, I rub her g-spot. Seraya shakes with pleasure. Then, I bring her clit into my mouth to suck while thrusting away.

"Fuck Isaiah, that feels so good..." She moans.

Suddenly, I feel my hips get grabbed and raised up. Blinking, I turn my head to see Lashawn standing behind me, completely naked. My eyes run down his muscular arms, broad chest, six pack, and eventually lands on his long ass dick wrapped up in a rubber and lubed up. He slides it in between my crack.

"Wha-" I attempt to question. Ain't no way he's gonna do what I think he's gonna do.

"Shhh." Lashawn shushes me as he aligns the head with my entrance.

Surely enough, he pushes inside soon after. My eyes widen while he goes in further. Thanks to the lube, I don't feel any pain, yet I still feel pretty full and he's not even all the way inside. Lashawn's dick is not just long, but it's packing some width as well.

When his pelvis meets my ass, I know he's bottomed out. "Ready?" Lashawn asks.

"I-I don't know..." I reply honestly.

Lashawn chuckles at my hesitation. "Ight, I'm finna move. If you feel any pain, tell me to stop and I will immediately." He tells me and I nod.

Drawing his hips back, he thrusts forward, hitting my prostate spot on. I jolt and let out a moan. When he repeats the move, my head falls forward and my eyes close.

"Zayyy..." Seraya whines.

"M-My bad - shit!" I yelp when Lashawn puts more force into the next thrust.

Lifting my head again, I make zig zag motions between her folds with my tongue. At the same time, I add a third finger inside. I press them inside her incessantly, making her head roll around in pleasure.

Lashawn switches his thrusting style from slow and deep to swift and rough. With his tight grip on my hips, he makes sure each hit lands on my prostate. I can't help, but moan loudly into Seraya's pussy. I've never ever pictured myself taking a dick up my ass and I've never ever pictured it feeling this good.

I keep my tongue applied to Seraya's clit. With my tongue swirling around it and my fingers jamming into her g-spot nonstop, she can't hold back anymore. Her voice peaks in volume as she releases. I feel her nut oozing down my fingers.

That's when Lashawn pulls out abruptly. Using his grip on my hips, he brings my legs to the floor. Seraya scoots down towards the edge. I find the condom on the bed, rip the packet open, and put it on. Standing between her spread legs now, I slap the tip of my dick against her wet pussy.

Seraya clutches the back of my head and brings our foreheads together. She stares into my eyes while I proceed to enter her. Seraya let's out a moan. However, our moment is cut short when my shoulders gets pushed down. Seraya ends up falling against the sheets and I'm now bent over.

Looking behind me, I see Lashawn aligning his dick with my entrance all over again. This time, he swiftly enters me and picks up where we last left off. As he roughly rocks into me, he causes me to rock just as roughly into Seraya. I turn my head to look down at her. She seems to be loving it.