4

Lashawn looks up from his position in between my legs. As he twists his hand around my dick, sucks on the tip, and thrusts three fingers within me, he makes eye contact with me. I stare back with unfocused eyes due to the pleasure.

When he said he could go all night, he meant it. I've already came 3 times prior. Once from getting ate out. The second time from getting ate out and fingered at the same time. Lastly, I came from getting head. Now, we're here. I'm exhausted from foreplay alone and Lashawn is just not letting up.

"P-Please Shawn, it's enough." I whine.

Lashawn pulls away from my dick, leaving a line of spit behind. "What is?" He asks while still thrusting his fingers at my prostate.

My eyes widen. My complaints are reduced to moans as I see stars. Throwing my head back, I cry out as I release for the fourth time tonight.

I pant, "Shit..."

Lashawn sits up now. I dazedly watch him roll on a condom. Once he's done that, he raises my hips off the bed to align his dick with my entrance. When Lashawn slides the head in, he immediately pulls out. He does it again and I whine again from the teasing.

"S-Shawn." I moan.

"What do you need, Zay?" He questions.

"Need you to fuck me, please Shawn." I plead, eyes fluttering up to meet his.

In response, he licks his lips and pushes in further. "God, you're so pretty."

I feel my brain malfunction at the compliment, but my body responds clearly. Lashawn laughs when he feels me clench around him. "Oh, you like that, don't you pretty boy?" He teases again, thrusting with force to get all the way in.

I moan when he bottoms out. After a couple of seconds, he draws his hips back and thrusts forward as far as he can go. I curse lowly when I see his dick bulge against my stomach. My hand comes to rest on the imprint, making Lashawn groan and aim to hit that spot again.

Speeding up his thrusts now, I feel Lashawn in my stomach with each hit. My hands hold onto the pillow while I let out a string of broken cries. "So good...so fucking good."

"Not yet." Lashawn says.

I blink and next thing I know, he's pinning my legs by my head, effectively folding me in half. Now towering over me, I feel his dick press against my prostate, causing a loud moan to escape me. Lashawn stares into my eyes as he slowly thrusts against that spot.

"Shawn chill...you finna make me cum again." I tell him.

Instead of chilling, he does the exact opposite. The sounds of skin smacking against skin fills the air as Lashawn quickens his pace. I feel my eyebrows narrow and my vision go all cross-eyed from pleasure. I open my mouth to scream, but Lashawn swallows up the sound by kissing me.

I moan when he slips his tongue inside. I bring mine to flick against his. Then, our tongues swirl around each other's. As I pull away, Lashawn leans back in to suck on my tongue, sending shocks of pleasure through my mouth. With my mouth getting attacked and my ass getting fucked like this, I can't hold on no longer.

Lashawn swallows up my scream while I orgasm for a fifth time. Droplets of cum decorate my stomach. Now, Lashawn chases his own release. Due to my orgasm, my body is in a state of sensitivity.

"So good. So fucking good. You finna make me cum in this ass all night, Zay. You want that, pretty boy?" He asks me.

I nod in a daze. "Y-Yes Shawn, give it to me." I plead. The rational part of me still left behind is grateful that he has a condom on because what I'm asking for is quite unsanitary.