Chapter 11

Alyson's POV

I heard a twig snap. I got scared I said " who's there" "its Justin" said a voice. I turned my head away from him and let a tear that I didn't I know I had out. " no need to cry. I am the one who messed up. I am the jerk not you" Justin said " yeah you are a jerk. you know I was supposed to go to this party tonight and flirt with some guys to make you jealous" I said putting my head on my knees. " I know" he said as if he already knew why? "How do you know? Who told?" I ask anxiously " I think she said her name was
Vivian or something with V" he said. " was her name Victoria by any chance." I asked hopping it wasn't her. He said " Yeah it was."

" That child. I told her not to tell you and she obviously would've. What did she tell you?" I said getting a little angry. " basically what you said, but she said that she knew you could go through with it. but you being you. you would go somewhere and stay there for a long time just to make them think that you did it." he said in all seriousness.

" Oh well why were you binding down at the grave stone." I asked him. " was visiting my mother and father." he said. " Oh. me too. I guess you heard everything I said didn't you." I say. " yeah. but you forgot one thing. You missed the part about where I was the most sexiest man on planet earth." he says. I roll my eyes and get up from the ground where I was sitting.

When I stand I trip over something next thing I knew I herd an " ahh" then fell on someone and on top of them. As his blue gray eyes were looking into my dull brown ones. His eyes looking at my lips then back at me. We were so close I could feel him take a breath. We both leaned in and.....