Prologue

Prologue

Chapter song: MKTO, Classic

I  woke up with a jolt. I looked around the room. Much to my dismay I saw my family of craziness, my brother Logan says, " hey sis. get up ok. we can't be late for our first day of school. can we?" I loved Logan for one reason. He was the only one I could tell anything to. Without him getting mad. I say " ok. just get out. all of you. I have to get dressed." they all nodded and left my room.

I got up and went to my closet. there I grabbed a blue knee length dress. my white leather jacket. then my blue pumps. After that I put my earrings in.

Now for my Hair. I left it in natural brown waves. I them placed a tan colored headband in my hair to get my bangs out of my face.

Lastly my makeup. I put lite foundation on. I am a teenager so I do have some  acne. black eyeliner on my eyes. this makes my brown eyes pop. then I put a coat of mascara. the last thing is bright red lip stick.

I looked at myself through the mirror. I saw a girl who is trying make a first impression. not the bad one a good. this is the first year I am wearing anything like this to school. my best friends Daisy,Victoria,and Rose you see were what you call a nerd. geeks. smartypants. were bullied everyday for being what we are.

Well not this year. this year were going dress differently, act differently,and more importantly make the people who hurt us  feel our pain. I don't mean fighting,but I do mean were going to be mean.

I started down the stairs. when I reached the bottom I saw Ashlyn playing with her doll house. I walked up to her and said " Sweetie. You have to get ready. It's your first day of kindergarden." she says, " I don't wanna." I say to her, " Ash. You know you can tell me anything, so what's wrong." she sighed and said " It's this girl. I think her name is Michelle Lenox. She said something that hurt my feelings, and she keeps doing it." I picked her up and told her, " Well. remember when I told you about Erin Lenox?" Ashlyn nodded her head,so I continued " she told me I was a no life loser and threw basketballs at me and my friends. She payed some guy to do it for her. Can you believe it! I so was scared, just because I was bullied when I was little, by everyone at school. I did do  anything about it. You wanna know something? She's still doing it. I am telling you this Ash. Don't give up like me. Fight. But remember to always be yourself." she hugged me and said " thanks. Ally cat." I smiled at the nickname she started because she watched The Aristocats and started calling me ally cat. the nickname kinda stuck.

I took her to her room. she said "can you help me pick out an outfit" I said " of course." so what we got for her was a ladybug shirt that said 'I will bug you if I want to' blue jeans and sneakers.

This time I took Ashlyn with me down stairs.

I sat her down on her feet. she ran into kitchen. I walked in there as well. Chris said " your not wearing that to school Alyson" John and Wyatt nodded. Their heads. I said " I don't care. I have always done what people tell me. I am tired of it." I stormed outside. I then pulled out my phone and texted daisy.

A: hey I am waiting outside. you were right Chris,John,and Wyatt all told me not to wear it.

D: I told ya so girl. by the way I am on my way to get you.

A: how. oh wait your dating brian of course

D: for once my best friend would be correct.

A: are we picking up Rose and Victoria too

D: of course. already have Rose.

A: ok. just remember to hurry

I waiting about 20 min before brian's jeep was in my driveway.

I walked to it, opened the door,and  hopped in the back. I immediately saw Rose. She wore a red dress that went the floor. Her brown hair was pinned in bun that was very neat. Her blue eyes lined with eyeliner. She still had her glasses. Instead of them being the once thick frames, there thiner.

I only saw daisy's strawberry blonde hair. I said "daze." She turned around. her face still had the redness and freckles her hazel eyes brighter then ever. She said " oh Ally. you look so beautiful." I said "you too" I poked brain and said " hey bro. how's it going." he said " well Allster I am doing just fine." and put his hand in daisy's.

I wish someone would care for me like they care for each other. I thought. the car made a stop. I saw Victoria running.

She reached the jeep and said " what the heck . you just about left without me" I said " well daisy and brian were late getting me. so I guess we should blame them." I say. " wow. ally I think those clothes have already turned your head to mush." we all laughed. it was silent for just a moment. then I heard Victoria scream " Oh my God were here." I said" first. ow that was my ear. and two. I am nervous." daisy said "you have nothing to be afraid of. we all have each other." we all opened the jeeps doors. first out was Daisy. then Brian . next Rose. after her was Victoria. last was me.

As soon my pumps hit the pavement I heard the boys say stuff like ' who is that' ' I call dibs on her' the girls saying 'wow. She looks like a whore.'

I kept walking. and entered the school. with my head held high.

As I was walking a bumped into something. I fell backwards I thought I was going to fall but someone caught me. I looked up and saw the bad boy and his crew smirking at me.