Chapter 13

Alyson's POV

" Well Justin I hate to cut this short . But I have to go. there starting to wonder where I am" I told him.
He looked down at one point so I took this chance to make a run for it.

My feelings were going back and forth in my mind telling me that Justin was a good guy, and I just need to figure out some things before I can fully trust him again.

On the other hand I getting ready to pull out my hair because I let him back into my mind again.

Stupid, stupid. I cursed in my head.

When I reached my front porch I was about grab the door knob, when 3 very angry figures were standing in the way. "What do you have to say for yourself young lady." Michael yelled out. " I was-" I cut off by Logan " Alyson. were trying to help you get out of trouble not get in it." " Alyson? Since when do you call me Alyson." I smarted off. " Alyson. don't you dare speak to us this way" Christopher said harshly. " I am trying to speak. so just shut up for once." I yelled out. " you know what no. we don't have to shut up. because your child were the adults " Michael says. " Who do you think you are my parents-" Logan cut me off. " you seriously think we're trying to make to make you feel this way. you know what. Alyson how about we take away your phone and everything else until you learn to treat us with respect." " this so unfair. but here." I handed him my phone. " Do you want to take away my ride to school too. or you know MY LIFE."

I storm off and slam my door shut.

" You know what. I can always go somewhere else." I grab a duffel out clothes and socks grab some shoes and my makeup and hair brush. Now all I have to do now. is wait. I thought to myself.