Chapter 21

I woke the next morning feeling a lot better then before. October has already passed and now we're getting ready to give thanks for what we have.

I was always the kind of person who always loved the holiday season. And not just because I got out of school. I loved my family and friends as much as anything in the world.

When everyone in my family was suddenly died or dying, I suddenly wasn't the girl who got up at 6:30 to cook and suddenly stop everything and watch the "Macy's Thanksgiving Parade."

When my Mom died I thought I would love with my aunt and uncle.. That was not what happened. Turns out that my father didn't want anyone to have us... So he made sure no one could get us.

The police never caught my father. I never knew if anyone who could be so evil, I am still terrified that something is going to happen that I can't control.

" are you okay Ally?" Logan asked me. " I am fine.. You know just thinking.." I say almost whisperingly. " I know this time of year is a little hard for you... So are we going to make turkey sandwiches and boxed stuffing this year.." Michael asked me. " Oh heck no. Mamaw wouldn't have let us do what we had for last Thanksgiving, and I don't plan on doing it again. So get up off ya'lls butts and get in the kitchen... NOW!" I yell. I soon heard everyone falling behind me running over each other to get into the kitchen.

" Okay so since I am the only one that cooks in this house. I will teach you how to make the cold stuff so we can have thanksgiving dinner tomorrow morning." I say. " Now. The boys go to the store and gather these things that in on this list... And hurry back." I tell them. I grab my girls and head into the kitchen. " Okay so Kailey and Ashlyn. I want you too to go straighten up the house and make sure everything is on its place. I will help you guys until the guys get here... Then Kailey I will need your help." I say. Kailey looks at me and nods. I know she's been looking for word to the day that I get back to being myself.

Kailey goes into the dining room. Places all the plates, cups and dishes into the sink and washes them. Ashlyn takes the living room. It's funny to watch her pick up things and bring to the opposite side of the room. She takes books from the shelves and brings them to the couch. I hear and knock at the door. I get up from getting the Thanksgiving China and placing it on the table. " Justin? Rose? Daisy? Victoria?" I say surprised. " Hey babe." Justin told me. I let them in the house and took their jackets. " so what are you doing this year?" Asks Daisy. " Well we're making thanksgiving dinner." I state. They look at me. " you are sure?" Daisy asked me again. I nodded and told Justin to keep an eye on the girls while I am away. He agreed. " So girl. Tell me, did he ask you to the Winter formal?" Victoria asked me. " Yes Tori, he did. I said yes and I can't seem to find the right dress. And the dance is in three weeks." I say frantically. " Hey it's okay. I sure we will find you a dress.. What were you thinking." Daisy told me. I really didn't know what to think. I haven't ever really taken hospitality very well even if I needed it.

I just couldn't shake the feeling that I was missing something big that was a huge part of the  why I felt the way I do.

Falling for the bad boyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें