Chapter 23

As soon as those words escaped his mouth, I suddenly couldn't control the tears streaming down my face. " and the next time you talk to me. I will be laughing at your inability to walk without falling on your face.To harsh for ya good girl?" Justin snapped at me. " okay! That's enough!" Yelled Michael. I ran my hands through my hair and ran into the other room. " Ally- I" Victoria started. " Save it." I snapped. " get out of my house!" I yelled at her. Her eyes dropped to the floor and I didn't care.

I stormed to my room and closed the door. I slumped on my door. I brought my head down to my knees and cried.

I slowly  was loosing myself in a sea of pure emotion. I locked the door and went into my bathroom. I looked at my self and starting thinking just kill yourself. That's what I planned on doing. I grabbed my razor, placed it on my wrist and stared at it. I tried to move my hand to slice my skin, but I just couldn't bring myself to it. Instead I ran back to my bedroom and got out my grandfathers guitar I looked at it as id some how it could give the answers that I have been looking for. I know I am not the prettiest girl or even the smartest, but if I could just have just a small fraction of what my mom and grandfather thought I could do. I would do it, in a single heartbeat.

I pushed it away from my body. I knew what was happing next, I could feel it in my bones. " Ally?" said a voice. I turned my head quickly. I looked to the door. " What?" I sobbed. " What are you doing?" The voice said. " I don't know anymore Daisy. I which I could go back to being the invisible nerd, that no one knew the name of. I feel as if it's to late." I say, turning my head to the razor I my hand. " Well I mean Ally, I know what you mean." She goes on. " No you don't know. Honestly I want to end my life." I say sobbing. " Hey! Ally look, I know it's hard but. Brian cheated on me so I broke it off. Now I am happy with Nick.!" Daisy said loudly. " just because you found your soulmate doesn't mean I will find mine. I think I just lost mine." I cried out.

She took a step towards me. Took the blade from my hand. Placed it on the floor. Took my broken body in her arms. " It's okay Ally." She whispered. I just grabbed her and sobbed. I slowly started to drift to sleep.

" Daisy. We can take it from here." I hear faintly. " Okay. Can you put her in her bed?" She says. I hear silents.

****************************************************************************************************
*****************************************************************************************************
******************************************************************************************************

When I awake I was in my bed. Surrounding me was my family. Ashlyn playing with my hair. Michael, Logan sitting at my bedside. " You scared us Ally. All of us were scared to death!" exclaimed Michael I placed my hands on Ashlyn's hair. " I know I guess now I know Justin is just not the guy for me." I say bringing my voice down to a whisper. " Yeah. well kiddo looks like your going to school." Logan said.

***************************************************************************************************

FAST FORWARD 4 YEARS

I am now a senior. I began my final days as a high schooler. I placed my cap and gown on my body and waited to get my diploma . " Hello class od 2019, students and parents you have come a long way in these four years. it gives me great pleasure to pass out these diplomas to each and every student." exclaimed my principle. " Melany Harper." she called. a small girl with glasses rimming her face stood up. she walked to the podium, took her certificate and ran off the stage. my hands were trembling. I stood there waiting for my name to be called. " and now our Valedictorian of the class of 2019 is Alyson McKnight." she cheered. I walked up there placed my hands in my soon to be freedom. " My fellow classmates, teachers. I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for pushing me, and thank you for telling what I always knew. As high schoolers we all go through rough patches and doubts. i had mine. my friends pulled me back in and drawled to where I needed to be. I thank my teachers; without them none of us would be where we are now. As a scholarship participant I plan to go to collage as many of my fellow classmates. I hope to see you all soon. these last four years have truly been phenomenal. Now if we turn our tassels." I say turning my tassel as well as everyone else does. " WE ARE NOW GRADUATES!" I exclaim.

Falling for the bad boyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara