chapter 8

Logan's POV ( surprise 😋😋)

I was getting Alyson's things ready so she could come home. when I got a call from an unknown caller.

C= unknown caller l= Logan

L: hello
C: hi. this Justin Monroe.
L: oh. hi justin how is she?
C; that's what I wanted to talk to you about. I broke up with her. but it for a good reason.
L. What good reason do you have by braking my little sisters heart.
C: I am in a gang. I told her my history. and she loves me even more. that shooting awakened me. I realized that I love her more then anything I have ever loved in my life. and the reason is because I would like to keep her safe. but I fear that she's still in danger but with me around it would make matters worse.
L: okay. what do you expect me to do about it.
C: I just wanted to tell someone and I have to ask please don't tell her. tell her I called you and told you everything but leave it at that.
L: okay. bye Justin I hope that you and Aly will pull through. but you have my word I will not breath a word about our conversation.
C: okay thanks bye. sorry again

After that we hung up and I went back to packing. I kept thinking about mine and Justin's conversation.

Wyatt, Ashlyn and me got into my car and went to the hospital.

I was waiting in the waiting room patiently. I saw Alyson dressed and had a frown on her always happy face.

She ran and gave me a hug. I whispered her ear " I know what happened." she slightly sobbed and I rubbed her back in a soothing way.