Chapter 20

Alyson's POV

Oh my God did he seriously ask me to prom? This doesn't feel real at all. It only seem like my whole life I was waiting for a person who I love more then my family, would ask me to the most important day in a high schoolers life. I know it sounds like a total cliché, but I can't help it if not being around him makes me cry and being with him makes me smile. I have no idea why I feel this way all I know is I never want it it stop.

When I told him yes. It felt like my heart was telling me this is the man I want to spend my life with. I told him " I have always wanted to wear my mom prom dress." " thats perfect" he says. " I know it's a little embarrassing to be with girl who wear their mothers prom dress, but I had always wanted to wear the dress since I was a little girl. I guess now that she's gone. It just seems right to wear her prom dress." I told him. " I understand. I just want you to know what color her dress is so I can get a matching tie." He says softly.

Our hands touched and it felt like the world was slowly stoping around us. Our  breath was slowly turning into something more.

" Come on you love birds." I heard a voice yell. " yeah. Quit your kissing and join the party." There was a second voice. I laughed but saw Justin twitch at the sound of the voices. " get behind me. And stay behind me." He said deathly low.

" okay. Jay." I said quietly. " What do you want." He said to the boys. " Why. Justin Monroe. What we want doesn't matter. It's what Charlie wants. And what he wants is her." The tall boy said.

" Oh heck no. You son of a gun. I will end you Micky." Justin told the tall guy. Whose name I am guessing is Micky.

" Oh were so scared." The short one said. " I thought it was poetic how you asked her to prom... To bad she won't live to see her precious prom." The guy said. He pulled out a pistol and shot it three times.

**********************

" Get your hands away from her you creep." I heard in the distance.'Oh brother.' I thought. Literally. My brothers Logan and Michael stand with guns in their hands. " STOP." I yelled trying to stop a big fight braking loose. " There's nothing you can do for her. Michael and Logan." A voice in the corner said. " Look here. You give my my freaking sister or won't hesitate to blow your brains up." Michael said. The gun head was pressed to my head, making me scream terrified.

" shut up you stupid girl." The short guy said. " don't worry princess. If Charlie wants you will stay alive. But from what I can see... He won't want you, so you won't have anything to worry about." He said. I crying and screaming for anyone to help me.

When I heard a police siren go off I looked up and saw police coming." Put your guns down and give us the girl." One police officer said. " if we give her to you, she will survive. We can't have that." Micky said. " okay then. Let me have her, I am sure you don't want to kill a girl for no reason." The police officer said.

" no we don't. Or at least I don't. Okay we will give you the girl... As long we get passports to a faraway place." Micky said. " okay we can arrange that." The officer said. Suddenly the short guys grip on me and the gun, let loose and pushed me forward and I ran to Justin's arms crying, " it's okay baby. Your safe now... So about the dance. I understand if you don't-" I cut him off. " of course you Big Baby." I leaned in and kissed his lips. I realized this is what I have been missing.