Chapter 2

Chapter 2

chapter song by: walk the moon

Daisy took me to her house after school. There waiting was Rose and Victoria. They had dresses lined up on Daisys bed. Mine was a black dress that came mid-thigh. A black leather jacket, and black pumps. Next, I saw Daisy's dress. her's was a dark blue lace dress that came mid-thigh.She had a jean jacket. White lace pumps. I then, saw Roses. Her's was a blue/green dress that came to her knees. a white button up jacket. blue lace heels. Finally I saw Victoria's. Her's was a black dress it showed off her curves. a brown leather jacket. black heels. Now it's time for makeup,Victoria did my makeup. Eyeliner on top and bottom lashes to make my eyes pop. then a few coats of mascara. Pink lipstick.Victorias makeup, dark brown eyeshadow,copper eyeshadow in the crease,black eyeliner on the top and bottom lash line, to finish it I did a Violet lipstick on her . Rose did Daisys makeup, she placed a dark shade of bronze,glitter eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, red lipstick. Daisy did Roses makeup, placed white eyeshadow on the lid and blue in the crease,eyeliner and mascara, and a coral color lipstick. The finishing touch? hair. Mine is placed in curls. pined the bangs back with a Bobbie pin. Daisy's is in a plated bun.Rose's is straighten and you can the ombré tips she had done a few weeks ago.Victoria's was also in curls.

Victoria says to us, " Danggg. We look hot." We walked down stairs to get in Brian's car. Daisy then kissed him, Rose says disgusted "You said no PDA. Until we all we all get boyfriends." Daisy says sheepishly, "Oh. Did I say that. I don't remember." I rolled my eyes and said annoyed " Can we please get to the party. I would like to see Justin before I am 30." Rose said angrily, " Allie. I told you stay away from him!" I thought 'yea well at least he's trying. when did your boyfriend try? Oh yea he broke up with you before you could ever 'go out'.' I then huffed out breath in anger. " Sorry guys. I am just going to walk there." I opened the door and stepped out, letting my feet hit the rocky driveway.

I start walking, I say out loud "What else will go wrong tonight." I started to regret getting out of the jeep, when I heard someone yell me name " ALYSON" I turned around and yell back "WHAT" Then I realize it was Nate. He was my the only person in elementary school who didn't bully me. I scream " Holy crap Nate! What are you doing here. I thought you moved to California!" " I did, but I am back now. I got invited to a party tonight by an old friend. What are you doing out here. In party clothes for that matter." He said curiously. I tell him, " I am going to that party or at least I was until I got angry and said something's to my best friend Rose. I got out of the jeep and started walking,and now here I am." "I know your anger always used to get the best of you, but that's why I loved you." To say I shocked he said that, was understatement. I looked at the boy who was a good 8 inches taller then me. His sandy blonde hair made his small blue eyes pop like he was slowly crystallizing. " Well I would be happy to take you." When we got to the party I grabbed Nates arm and pulled him close to my body. He wrapped his large hands around my waist. I found a place for us to sit. " I am going to get us something to drink." I stated, he nodded his head in agreement.

I went to the table, filled with alcohol, I was never one to drink or party, so I went to the sink to put some water in it. Before I got to the sink I bumped into someone, looked up and saw it was,the host of the party, Chase. he says slurring, " Hey. Alyson right?" I nodded my head in suspicion. He hands me a drink and says "Here have a drink."
I held the cup in my hands. Being stared down does something to a person. I raised the cup to my mouth with shaking hands, to find the burning sensation of it going down the throat.

When I drank all of liquid, I made my way back to Nate. Someone grabbed me by the arm pulling me into a dark room. I said " Hhhheyyyy. Whatttt areeeee youuuu doingggg" He pulled me down, I start screaming. I was going to get raped and no one is going to hear me.I thought to myself. I continued to cry and scream until the body was jerked off me. I looked around the room and found the Guy and Justin fighting. Justin raised up with a bloody lip, and says, "Are you ok princess?" I shake my head. He picks me up bridal style, he whispers in my ear " I am going to take you home, okay? Your going to be fine, he didn't hurt you did he?" the last part he hissed in anger. I say quietly " No, but he was going to. You stopped him, did you by any chance see the guy I came here with did you?" He says " No I haven't. Why?" "No reason" I lie. He says shaking his finger, "Miss. McKnight. It's not nice to lie." I blush and say "tell you later." he nodded and began to carry me to my room, he laid me down on my bed. He them kissed my forehead and said " Goodnight." I say franticly, " Wait! I am scared! Can you stay with me?" He replies simply, " Sure." Then climbs into my bed. I instantly fall asleep.