Chapter 19

Alyson's POV

" Slow down Alyson.." Justin says. I didn't listen and kept running with him following behind me. " come on slow poke." I say. ' not everyone was a freaking track star." He says. I thought my head my head in laughter. " I hate track people Justin. I love running." I say bringing my feet to a stop. " thanks for stopping sweetcheeks." he says. I roll my eyes and say " I only stopped because were coming up to my street, and we need to talk about our relationship."

He pulls my arm. " look I would love to have you be mine. call you mine and I yours. but s long as Charlie is alive we can't be together." he says. " Like I said I don't give a crap if you think its dangerous." I say. I grab onto his shirt and bring his tall frame down to mine again. It felt like it was hours before we let up for breath. " wow. if all of our fights ended up like this I would fight with you more often." he says. I laugh,

" Come on we got to go before my family sends out a search party for me." I tell him. We walk down the street hand in hand.

*********************************************************************************************************

Justin's POV

As we walked up to the house I suddenly felt as nervous as ever. When we told each other our I love you's. I knew at that moment I had to ask her to our prom. I am going to ask her at our spot at the tree clearing at the end of her house. To be my prom date.

" Ally I have to something to tell you." I tell her. " okay. Justin you never call me Ally. so what's wrong?" She tells me in all seriousness. " nothing. just come on." I tell her. I grabbed her hand walked her to the clearing. When we reached the place. I grabbed her hand and said, " Alyson I feel like I am a new person when I am with you. I know its a little late, but will you go to prom with me?" Her doe brown eyes slowly start feeling with tears. " yes, Justin it would be my pleasure to go to prom with you." she said smiling.

" Okay great now we better get going before we get in some serious trouble." I tell her. everything suddenly felt like everything was suddenly where it's supposed to be. For once in my life I suddenly felt complete.