Chapter 3

Chapter 3
I woke up to an empty bed, not that I was expecting the bad boy of Madison High to stay. I just thought I knew him.. I guess I was wrong..,but I needed to get ready.
I put on a Wolf sweat shirt,  ripped skinny jeans, and galaxy vans. I grabbed my apple headphones, then my black beanie. I fishtailed my hair, placed on winged liner, then mascara, lastly red lipstick.

I then walked down stairs to see my cousins and brothers all around a table. I saw the faces of my family, they all had looks of relief. My smile quickly fades as I ask" What's wrong?" Logan picks his head up, his brown eyes glistening, " It's Michael." He says slowly. I felt the tears coming, "He's dead isn't he!" I yell out. "God no. He's coming home today! Plus all of us are staying home to greet him!" Logan says excitedly, as I blow out a puff of air. an " Oh. Well okay then." I relieved, Logan nodded his head in agreement. I walked back up stairs and contemplated what do. As I was looking at my lavender walls, and white ceiling, I began thinking about my life and how much it really sucked.

My phone suddenly buzzed causing me to shriek just a little. Hey Alyson, just wanted to tell you I'm skipping school today. Headed to the mall in hopes finding something interesting. Hope to see you soon- Justin.

How did he get my number? I thought out loud. I decided to 'find myself' at the mall as well. I walked to my car in hopes of not being seen.

My town is filled with sharp turns and kiss your ass turns, or at least that's what my family calls them. (sorry for the cursing.) One such curve leads us straight into town, that's where our mall is, it isn't extr

I get to the mall and find Justin and his friends sitting at the food court. One friend flirting with the girls next to them. I move my hair out of my face and walked right over to an awkward situation. " Hey Alyson." One guys says, I think his name was James. " Hello." I replied, " Justin's not here right now.." he says blocking my view of Justin. I turn my attention to the blonde sitting with her hands all over his arms. She's laughing as Justin sits there not pushing her off of him. " You tell Justin Monroe that I said that hell can freeze over before I date him!" I yell at James, poking his chest, Soon Justin's gaze fell on me, he stood up and rushed over to me. I pushed him over and over again. Tears staining my cheeks, causing my face turn a shade of pink.

" Any chance you thought you had with me, you completely blow it!" I raising my voice a little. He grabbed my arm, I jerked it back, walking away my head held high.

***************************************************************

Once I reached home, I slammed my car door, ran  into the house with much force. My family then notices my tear stained face. Walking pass everyone, I slam my door with a huge thud. I fell onto my bed slowly drifting to darkness.

A/N: I apologize if this chapter is different then it was previously, I just didn't feel as if that previous chapter went well my story
               Lots of love,
                   Maddiecool85