Chapter 17

Alyson's POV

When I awoke the next morning I realized I needed to ask my brothers if I could walk down to Victoria's house, and by Victoria's house I mean sneak and see Justin so we could talk about our relationship because I knew that my family wouldn't leave me in the same room with him alone for a long while.

" BUBBY. I AM GOING TO VICTORIA'S HOUSE FOR A FEW HOURS." I yelled at Michael. " YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO YELL. PLUS I KNOW YOU AND YOU WERE GOING TO SEE JUSTIN ANYWAY, SO JUST GO, JUST KNOW IF HE HURTS YOU. I WILL KILL HIM." Michael yells back to me. I whispered a thank you Lord, and got my outfit on. I was wearing a shirt that Victoria had bought me when she went to North Carolina to visit family. It said beach babe on it. under that was my bikini that my mom had gotten me a few years ago when I still had my baby fat to loose. she said " it would help me" at first I didn't believe it, but after a while I started to see a change in not only my body, but in my attitude as well. Anyway my pants were just cut off jeans. Another one of my mothers favorite summer activities. I guess I got that from her. I don't know. Then my shoes were just normal sandals. " wow. I look like summer took a bath in a rainbow then it spit it all over me." I said aloud in a sarcastic tone of voice.

Justin's POV

I looked down at my phone I saw Charlies number pop up on my screen. I clicked the answer button, " you know Alyson looks quite nice in a bikini don't you think?" he told me. my rage was building up. " just shut up and leave her alone. you got that" I almost scream in the phone, but I manage to keep my cool. " I am not so sure I can. oh and by the way. I overheard your conversation with Alyson's brother. I think it involves you saying two little words...... I love you. you better watch yours and that pretty lady of yours backs because when I strike. you better believe that this is just the beginning of my threats." then the line went dead. All I could see was red. I wanted revenge. I wanted blood.