Chapter 22

A/N
Hello everyone sorry this is a short chapter.'I just wanted to tell you guys that this book is almost complete I hope to finish by New Years but don't hold me accountable if I don't. Just know that it's on it's way to being finished

- maddiecool85

Daisy and Abby were cleaning up the kitchen when I heard the glass brake. I ran up to the back door and saw Ashlyn playing with some broken glass. I ran up to her grabbed her hand and yanked it out offer hands before it could cut her.

I saw Kailey running up behind her yelling something at her. I walked up to her and grabbed her arm, I placed my hand on Ashlyn's and the other on Kailey's. I pushed their hands together and made them hold hands. " Kailey. You need to take Ashlyn back inside and clean her hands, then I want you and her to sit in the living room and wait for the boys to come home." I say through gritted teeth. Kailey took Ashlyn's hand and running her to the bathroom. " Justin Bradley Monroe. I swear to God if you say you didn't watch them I will murder you." I yell. I bent down and picked up the broken glass. Michael came in holding the phone to his ear. " Yes sir. I know. I will leave in January, just don't tell me how long I will be gone." He says in monotone. I clenched my  jaw so I could keep myself from screaming. " Alyson, girls. I need to talk to you. NOW!" booms Michael. I finished picking up the glass and placing into the garbage can.

What do I do? Do I tell them I know? Or do I keep my mouth shut? I was contemplating what to say. When I saw Justin's lips on the lips of my very best friend Victoria. I freaked. I screamed and ran to my brothers. " Alyson? What's wrong?" Logan says. Tears are streaming down my face. I almost loose my sense of sight. " V-Victoria s-she k-kissed J-J-Justin." I said. I saw Logan tense and clench his fist. " I need to talk to you guys." Michael said again. He saw the tears on my face and walked away. I knew I couldn't look him in the eye without him knowing somethings wrong.

I couldn't risk it I raised up and walked to the other room. " Ally." Justin said softly. I gave him a hard glare. " Look Victoria kissed me. I pushed her off as soon as she kissed me." He said. I saw Victoria looking saddened. " Is this true?" I said while sobbing. " Yes, look Ally, I am sorr-" she started. " Get out. And never come back your acting like a cheap whore." I spat at her. I saw tears swell in her eyes and I stood there with victory on my face.

" Hey..." I started. " That's not like you." Justin said. " what's not like me is I let people rule and dictate my life. I am finally showing possession of my life for once amd if don't like it then just leave and leave me alone before I....." I run off. " before you what? Cuss? I don't believe you will. Your just a goody goody that doesn't do no wrong then when things do go wrong you act like this!" He exclaimed. " if that's how you feel then never talk to me again and were done... This time forever.