chapter 6

Chapter 6 

Chapter Song By: The Vamps

They told me I could go home. I was excited. Justin barely left my side. I said " hey. justin why don't go home and take a nap you look tired." " Well. Alyson I would but it's my fault your in here so let me help you. when were at your house. we can do whatever you want." he said. I wish he would stop bringing that up.

It's not his fault that someone pulled a gun trigger at him, and me being me I just had to jump in front of that bullet.

I guess you could say now that I literally took a bullet for him, and now he seems upset that I risked my life for his.

He took his hand in mine. his blue green eyes looking into my brown ones. " Alyson. I think we should go our own ways." he said " why? I literally took a bullet for you!" I said sobbing slightly. "That's the problem. I didn't ask you too. you are the good girl. I am the bad boy. you should have never even talked to me. because of the mistakes I made. and now I have pay the price." " I hate not kissing you. but I have to put your life before my own." by this time I was crying and wanted to kill myself. I yelled out " so. your braking up with me! Justin I love you!" He walked out said sat up in my hospital bed and yelled with tears staining my face " I hate you Justin Monroe."

Justin's POV

I told her I wanted to brake up. the truth is I just wanted to keep her safe, and now I screwed up. I now lost the one girl that I truly loved.

What the heck is the matter with me I thought. I turned back around to run back in her room and kiss her soft kissable lips. when I heard her yell out " I hate you Justin Monroe." I couldn't take it I let out the tears that have been holding back for so long out.

I knew that I had to try and forget Alyson, but then again it will be hard to do.

So the question now is how to do I keep her safe without her knowing. also trying to make things right with my family. Her family as well.