Perfect (Jordan Nobbs and Leah Williamson)

Jordan Nobbs walked in the room, just got back from rehabilitation to find her girlfriend, Leah Williamson asleep on the sofa. The woman looked so peaceful and so beautiful. Jordan smiled at the woman, whose hands are wrapped around her legs, trying to keep herself warm. Jordan walked up to the woman and pulled the piece of fallen hair behind her ear. Leah’s eyes flutter open.

“Jordan? What time is it?” Leah groggily said. Jordan put her bag down and sat down next to Leah, who put her head onto her girlfriend’s shoulder.

“It’s a little after 3 pm. What have you been up to today love?” Jordan asked, drawing shapes on Leah’s back with her fingers.

“Well, you know the normal stuff. Had a run, showered, fell asleep watching Friends. All the normal things” Leah said. Jordan was a bit cold, so Leah grabbed a blanket from the side of the sofa. She wrapped it around their bodies.

“Sounds like a perfect day to me” Jordan said, putting the TV on to watch ‘Harry Potter the Half-Blood Prince’

“My favourite of the series” Leah said. Jordan nods.

“I know, that’s why it’s on” Jordan replied. Leah loved this girl so much. She has never felt this way for another, not even her ex-boyfriend could make her feel this way. Glancing at her she sees Jordan burying herself into the blanket. Was this normal? No, no it wasn’t but Leah let it slide.

“Snape is my favourite character, he’s so misunderstood, you think he’s dark but really his a lost soul, protecting the son of his first love from harm. I just miss Alan Rickman, he was a legend” Leah said, Jordan agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the movie finished, they were visited by a rambunctious group of misfits, Beth Mead, Daniëlle Van De Donk, Vivianne Miedema and Danielle Carter. They walk into the girl’s apartment, Beth and Daniëlle were holding hands. Jordan looked at her teammates and smirked.

“About time. How long did it take you? Two years?” she said, Beth scoffed.

“What’s your excuse? Tell us what’s your excuse? You’ve been playing together longer than us but only got together mid last year?” Beth fired back.

“Its ‘cus Jord is a wus” Dani said making Beth and the Dutch laugh.

“Yeah, Jord is a wee babi” a Scottish accent was heard coming through the door. Viv walked to the door to give her girlfriend, Lisa Evans a kiss on the cheek. “Save it for later 'ey” Lisa said leaving Viv in a red disaster. The other girls laugh at the shy girl.

“Oi, shush. You’re so hilarious” Jordan said sarcastically. Leah smiled and kissed her cheek, sending the tiny midfielder red. The others laugh at her reaction. Jordan smiled. Yep, life is good right now and she doesn’t want to miss or spoil any moment.