From The First Sight (Talex)

Warning. There will be violence and triggering. Please, don't read if you are easily triggered.

When she saw her, she knew there was something there. She didn't know what it was, but something drew her to the stunning girl with those brown eyes that looked so luring, that strong jaw she wanted to run her fingers along. Tobin Heath is all that Alex Morgan could think about.
"Alex, listen to me!" Alex moved her focus onto her boyfriend, Servando. 
"What are you think about?" Servando asked 
"Not much really" Servando looked behind him to see that Alex was, in fact, staring at Tobin. 
"Tobin Heath, really? Are you a dyke or something? Whatever let's go" Servando roughly pulled Alex along. Tobin caught Alex's glaze and smiled to herself, cheeks red.

The next time they saw each other Tobin was at her locker, talking to Alex's teammates, Ashlyn Harris and Allie Long. Alex walked up to Tobin. Tobin turned towards Alex and smiled.
"Alex Morgan, Queen of football. What can I do for you?" Tobin said. Kelley O'Hara shoulder bumped Alex closer to Tobin. 
"Tobin Heath, I formally invite you to join us at our table for lunch today" Alex said. 
"I would love to" Tobin replied, Alex smiled. 
"Really?" Alex asked.
"yeah" Tobin said. 
"Okay, cool. See you later then" Alex walked away with Kelley.
"Get it Tobs" Ashlyn patted Tobin's shoulder.
"Nice one Harry" Allie said. Tobin blushed and swatted the hand.
"Damn, make a girl blush" Tobin replied.
Alex overheard the conversation and a red tinge made it's way on her face.

"C'mon Alex, focus!" Alex's coach, Jill Ellis said. Alex looked over to the Rugby field, Tobin was warming up. Tobin saw Alex looking and waves. Alex smiled at Tobin. 
"Alex, watch out!" Kelley said, but she was too late. Alex turned around to be faced with a football to the face. She fell down like a house of bricks. Alex's vision went blurry for a few moments. 
"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Alex!" Christen Press apologised. Alex was a little dazed, but she was fine. She looked at Press.
"It's okay, I'm fine" Alex said. Tobin made her way to the football field. 
"Hey, is Alex okay?" Tobin asked worry was evident on her face. 
"Yeah, she'll be fine. Thanks, Harry" Allie said. Tobin smiled at then walked back to the girl’s rugby team. Alex slowly sat up, a headache quickly rose to her head. 
"Someone take her to the nurse please" Jill asked. Kelley volunteered. Kelley helped Alex to her feet and of to the nurse’s office.

Alex made her way out of the nurse’s room to be met with a mad looking Servando.
"What the fuck did you do now Alex? God, your so fucking stupid!" Servando yelled at Alex. Alex was routed to the spot. 
"Is there a problem here mate?" Alex turned her head to see her teammate, Sam Kerr. "No, leave us alone" Servando roughly grabbed Alex's arm. Alex grimaces in pain. 
"I think you should let her go" Sam said cautiously. 
"Yeah, what are you going to do about it dyke?" he snidely remarked. Alex got mad "Excuse me? You can't say that to anyone, what has Sam done to you?" Alex said defensively. 
“Excuse me? excuse you. Who said you get to talk to me like that?" Servando said, holding her arm tighter.
"Servando let me go, you're hurting me" Alex pleaded. Servando ignored her. 
"I think the girl just asked you to let her go" Alex turned her head, Tobin to the rescue.
Servando let Alex go and walked up to Tobin. 
"what are you going to do about it Heath?" he pushes her back. 
"Why don't you pick on someone your own size, ey" Steph Catley said. The football team all around the corridor. 
"Yeah, leave the girls alone" Julie Johnston said, arm securely around Christen's waist. Servando chucked. 
"I get it, you’re all a bunch of dykes" he shook his head in amusement. 
"So what? There is nothing you can do" Carson Pickett said. 
"You see Servando, nobody wants you here. It may seem that Alex does but, she’s frightened of you dude. So, do us all a favour and leave" Ashlyn said. Servando grumbled, he spat into Tobin's face. 
"You will regret this" he said before leaving. Tobin wiped her face before walking over to Alex. 
"Hey, are you okay?" Tobin asked. 
"Yeah, Servando is so stupid, I don't know why I dated him. He treats me like a dirt, he treats all my friends like dirt. I need someone who will treat me with respect and love and never talk to me the way he does" Alex said. Tobin held Alex's hand softly.
"Don't worry, you will find somebody"