It's Always Been You (Kyanna)

Alanna Kennedy stud there, looking at all of the national team players. She had made it, her goal to be a Matilda has finally been achieved. It's all she had ever wanted since she was a young kid. the seventeen-year-old looked around and saw her idols, Clare Polkinghorne, Lydia Williams, Elise Kellen-Knight, Tamika Butt, Lisa De Vanna, Sam freaking Kerr! Alanna was worried about seeing one person though. Kyah Simon. You see these two girls have history and it didn't end in a good way.

"Hiya, what's your name?" a girl to her left said.

"Alanna Kennedy" she replied, she held her hand out.

"Mackenzie Arnold" the girl shook her hand. Alanna offered her a smile which Mackenzie returned. another girls head popped up, a tiny thing she was, all of 5'1.

"Hey ladies, Katrina Gorry at your service" the girls introduce themselves to each other.

"Listen up!!" Tom Sermanni shouted. The girls all went quiet and looked in his direction. "Please, Can the new girls introduce yourselves and tell us a little bit about you" he said. Katrina was the first to stand up.

"Hey, I'm Katrina Gorry, I'm 20 years old from Brisbane, I'm a midfielder and I love skateboarding" She sat down. A brunette stud up.

"Hi, I'm steph Catley, I'm 18 and from Melbourne. I'm a defender and I recently moved out of my parents place" Steph sat down. Mackenzie stud up.

"I'm Mackenzie Arnold, I'm 18 from the Gold Coast. I'm a goalkeeper and I used to be a part of the Aussie rugby team" Mackenzie sat down. Alanna got up. She looked around the room to all the faces. She looked at Kyah, who was giving Alanna a blank expression.

"I'm Alanna Kennedy, I'm 17 from New South Wales. I love to cook" Alanna said. Alanna sat down. Kyah started at her intriguingly. This is the girl who left her for a different club, why is she feeling herself lean back into her? Why does she care? Kyah was having an inner battle with her feelings that she didn't notice that Lydia was talking to her. Kyah snapped out of it when Lydia waved her hand in her face.

"Sorry Lydia, what were you saying?" Kyah asked, turning her attention to the goalkeeper. Lydia raises her eyebrow.

"What is going on with you today?" She asked

"Nothing" Kyah said. Lydia smirked.

"Now I know something is wrong. Were you staring at somebody? Who was it?" Lydia asked Kyah looked down.

"Can we not talk about this here please?" Kyah pleaded.

"yeah, sure. It you want we can talk about this later" Lydia said. Kyah nods.

"thanks Lydia" Kyah said. Lydia smiled.

"no problemo" Lydia said the girls walk to the pitch, ready for practice.

Practice was over and Alanna walked back to the changing room, sweat dripping from her forehead. Kyah looks at her. Alanna felt eyes on her and looked around, she sighs when she saw Kyah.

"What's up?" Alanna said, folding her arms over her chest.

"Nothing, can't I look around?" Kyah stud up.

"Save it Kyah, I don't want to have this argument. Not after last time" Alanna fired.

"Excuse me? If I don't remember right you were the one who left me Alanna. You left me at my lowest fucking point. You want me to stop? I don't think so" Kyah shot back.

"you know what? Fine, I regret leaving you. I fucking missed you, I missed you and regret going all the way to Melbourne and leaving you. The argument we had was on my mind that night. The last thing I said to you is that I hate you. It's far from that. I love you so much, I will never leave you like I did that night. I wi-" soft lips collided with even softer ones. One of Alanna's hands made its way to Kyah's neck and the other around her waist. The retract the kiss.

"You don't think I've not missed you? I missed you more than I can say. I mean, seven months without you is too long! Kyah said. Alanna chuckled, she caressed Kyah's cheek.

"I'm here now, I'm not leaving again. I'm coming to Sydney next year. I signed the contract last week" Alanna said.

"Where is the popcorn?" Lydia said.

"Lyds, don't ruin their moment" Emily said, Kyah smiled at Alanna.

"Did you really?" Kyah asked.

"Would I ever lie to you?" Alanna questions.

"Nope, not yet anyways" Kyah said, Alanna look offended.

The girls made their way back to Kyah's apartment. Alanna looked around.

"Not much has changed here has it?" she said.

"Not really. I mean, it's only been seven months" Kyah said Kyah faced Alanna "Look, there was more I wanted to say but not in front of the girls" The is made Alanna smile.

"I missed out on this" Alanna leaned in and kissed Kyah.

"Me too" the girls broke apart.

"Oh, this remind me" Kyah made her way to the cabinet "I really wanted to give you these back" she walked back and held her hand out. Alanna looked down.

"My keys, are you sure?" Alanna asked.

"Yes, but only if you want to" Kyah looked into her eyes.

"I would love to. But I would like to ask you something" Alanna asked. Kyah nods. Alanna grabbed Kyah's hand "Do you love me?" Alanna asked. Kyah smiled brightly.

"Of course, I do. I've never loved anyone as much and I love you. I'm not sure what I would do without you again" Kyah said, she held Alanna's hand tighter.

"Okay, this makes it easier. Will you be my girlfriend, again?" Kyah smiled from eye to eye.

"Of course I will, now will you take these damn keys" Alanna laughed and took the keys and put them in her back pocket. She pulled Kyah closer to her.

"Great, this means I can call you my Ky-Ky again" Alanna said. Kyah shook her head.

"Your such a dork" she pulled her in for a kiss.