I Could Punch You Right Now (DVD and Beth Mead)

Danielle Van De Donk saw it, she saw it all. Number 13 from Everton giving Beth Mead a tackle that could end her season with Arsenal. Her blood was boiling, seeing Beth crumble to the floor like the way she did. Daan put her hands up and shouted. The Dutch player was very protective over her English forward. She checked on the blonde then proceeded to push the ref.

"Ref, did you see that? That's a red card! She tacked her with studs" Daan was mad, she glared at the number 13 who simply does not care. The ref was having none of it.

"Yea I saw but if this carries on then I have no other choice of giving you a yellow as well. You have no right to push me" the ref said sternly. Daan sighed before walking away to Beth. The Dutch looked back to see the ref giving the offending player a measly yellow.

"Are you fucking kidding me? That's a red card offence ref. This could have done something wrong" Daan argued. Vivianne Miedema walked to the ref and backed up her national teammate's point. Dominique Bloodworth walked behind Daan and pulled her back by her shirt, trying to relieve the tension. The ref pointed to the smaller Dutch player, she walked the ref who gives her a yellow, Daan put her hands together in annoyance and walked away to check on Beth.

Beth was on the ground; the pain was laced on her face. Daan got down to the girl's level and caressed her cheek.

"Are you okay, love?" The Dutch spoke softly, Beth replied with a simple nod of the head before sitting upright. Daan stud up and helped the blonde to stand. "Thank god you're okay or else I would have hurt that bitch" Daan said glaring at the opposing number 13.

"Daan stop, she's not worth it" Beth said pulling her girlfriend towards the opposite direction.

"FYI, I love it when you do that" Beth whispered in the Dutch's ear, making Daan shutter and smirk at the younger girl. Viv looked at them and raised her eyebrow. Daan smiled before walking back to her position for the Everton free-kick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the match, Beth wrapped her arms around the midfielder, and they walked off the pitch together.

"you didn't need to do that for me, thanks Daan" Beth said. When they got into the changing rooms the Brit kissed the Dutch on the cheek, this caused the team to react, Daan went red.

"Piss off!" she said laughing, Beth looked into Daan's eyes and smiled, she loved her eyes.

"This relationship of yeers', it's so cute" Lisa Evans said, Viv nodded behind her.

"It's disgustingly cute for me taste, how can ye' put up with this?" Emma Mitchell said.

"Don't you wish you'd have one ey'" Katie McCabe said, smirking. The girls laugh at Emma's misfortune in love.

"Stop yeer laughin', it's not funny" Emma said, pouting.

"Stop arguing girls and get changed" The stern voice of Kim Little echoed around the room causing the girls to be quiet. Kim noticed how silent it was, so she was the first one to break it. "c'mon girls, let's celebrate, we won 2-1! I do so say myself that I was a great game. Before we go out tonight, I have to say we cannot do anything too crazy, I'm looking at you Daan, Emma" Kim said. The Dutch scoffed.

"Like you haven't done anything crazy before" she said, arms folded over her chest.

"Nope, I haven't now, calm down lass, we're going out around seven, you all better get ready since we only 'ave around an hour to sort ourselves out" Kim said. Beth looked down at her girlfriend and smiled softly at her.

"We better get ready then" she said, Daan looked up at the younger player and smirked.

"We might not even make it there" she said some of the girls laugh, whilst other grimaced

"I dread to think what she is on about" Leah Williamson said.

"You two are disgusting" Jill Roord said, with a grimace look on her face. Daan scrunched up her eyebrows.

"It's only what most of the couples on the team will do" she said in a serious tone. Beth took Daan's hand in her own.

"I think that's enough now, don't you think?" Beth said Daan sighed.

"Okay Beff, we'll save that energy for later" she said, dimpled showing. Beth shook her head before kissing the side of the shorter girl's head.

"That's we will" she said, making the Dutch look at her smirk.

'Oh my god, what have I done to deserve this masterpiece I have as a girlfriend?' Daan thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone went to their homes to get ready for the fun night out to celebrate a tough win. Beth was currently in the shower as Daan waited impatiently for the blonde to retreat out of their bathroom. She had finally had enough of waiting, so she got up of their bed and into the bathroom.

"What's taking so long? Daan said, startling the blonde who covers herself with the shower curtain. "Oh babe, it's not like I haven't seen you naked before" she said, Beth turned red in the face before moving the object away from her body, the Dutch smirked.

"My, my, Beff. Been doing some extra work out sessions I see?" she said, suggestively. Daan was not an amateur at making the blonde blush.

"Oi, stop it come on, join me, I know you want to" Beth said, Daan smiled and took her clothes off before joining her girlfriend in the shower. Beth wrapped her arms around Daan and herd her under the shower.

"This is great, I'm here with you in this hot shower seeing your flawless body, what could be better than that?" Beth said, Daan smiled before holding Beth tightly by the hips Beth caught on what the brunette was trying to do. Let's just say they were 20 minutes late to wherever they were going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oi, where the bloody hell have you been?" Danielle Carter said the girls begin to blush.

"We were a little preoccupied" Daan said, once again their teammates laughed, they looked around to see not only Leah and Jordan missing but also Lisa, Viv and Katie missing too, Beth and Daan looked at each other and smirked. it wasn't long before all of them came and sat at the table, all were flushed.

"Did you bother sortin' out yeer hair Jord?" Emma said. The girls laugh.

"Piss off Mitchell, didn't have time to" Leah said

"What about you three ey' what did you do. Katie how was Ruesha? You two look a bit flushed as well, what' been going on ey'? Emma said. Viv was bright red; she rubbed the back of her neck whilst Lisa looked at her and took her hand. Katie glared at the girl.

"None of your fecking business mate" Katie said.

"It's none of yer business what these ladies were doing, it's only their business Em. They decide that they do in their free time, so we should respect that" Kim said, the girls who were "busy" look at her in relief and gratitude. Nothing was said about the group's activities after that, Much to their relief.

Beth looked at her girlfriend and smiled at her, this woman who she loved treated her with so much love and respect, tackles her battles for her, she treats her like a princess, she does anything for her, Daan is her everything and that's all the blonde cares about. This is how Beth knows that Danielle Van De Donk loves her.

Hi guys, thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it.