Where Is She (Leah and Jordan)

Jordan came home after a long journey in the city of London with a sheepish look plastered onto her face. Leah was sitting on the sofa, reading a magazine.

"Hey baby, how was the walk?" Leah said, absentmindedly reading the magazine. Jordan rubbed the back of her neck

"Well, I uh-" Leah looked up to see Jordan holding a lead and harness. Leah's eyes widen.

"Where is she?" Leah said firmly.

"I lost our baby" Jordan said, Leah closed her magazine and threw it on the sofa, she got up and took the lead and harness.

"She could be anywhere, how could you let this happen!?" Leah shouted. The shorter blonde winced and sighed.

"I let her off on the field, everything was going great at first. We started to play fetch. Bella saw a squirrel and started to chase after it. She was so fast I couldn't keep up. I tried everything could think of, I went searching for her, I called her name, tried to attract her with her favourite treat but nothing was working. I lost our baby and there's nothing I can do to get her back" Jordan started to tear up. Leah felt sorry for her girlfriend, this was the first time she walked Bella on her own.

"Shh, baby. It's all going to be fine, she's not chipped for no reason" Leah wrapped the blonde in her arms.

"But she's missing and it's all my fault. I lost her" Jordan said, sniffing.

"We'll see her soon. Don't you worry" Leah said. She moved onto the sofa with Jordan on her lap.

"But the is London, she could be anywhere" Jordan's voice muffled in her girlfriend's shoulder. Leah gave Jordan a sad expression.

"You've called people about her?" Leah asked. she felt the shorter girl nod her head. "Good, they might be able to help"

"But what if we don't find her?" Jordan was devastated, this was their baby. Leah loved this dog to pieces. Leah caressed Jordan's hair.

"Don't worry, we'll find her. We just have to be patient" Leah said. She was soothing her upset girlfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the next morning, still no sight of their precious baby. They've done all they could do to find her but she was nowhere to be seen. Leah was starting to get apprehensive about the situation. This dog was everything to Jordan and herself. I wonder how bad Jordan felt, this made Leah even more apprehensive.

There was a knock on the door. Leah rushes to open it up to reveal Beth and DVD (Danielle Van De Donk). Beth was sad. She looked at Dani and then looked down.

"Girls, we have some bad news" Dani said, in her cute accent. Jordan stud up from the sofa and made her way to the girls.

"What's up?" she asked, both the blonde looking at the Dutch midfielder, who looked at them with great sorrow.

"I'm sorry girls but Bella has been in an accident" Jordan's eyes cloud over. She can't believe what she just heard. Their baby is gone? It's all Jordan's fault, she let the dog go, she didn't look after her properly, it's all her fault. Leah looked at her girlfriend and wrapped her arms around her.

"It's not your fault, everything will be alright. I got you" Jordan cried into Leah's neck. Beth placed a comforting to hand on Jordan's back.

"How did you find out?" Leah asked.

"It's all on a doggy page that Dani looks at" Beth said. Dani holds onto Leah's hand.

"I'm sorry to break the news, I just thought you would have loved to hear about it" Dani said. Leah gives her a gracious look in return.

"Thanks for telling us, I really appreciate it. Now, who's hungry"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a few days since the dreadful news, Lisa and Vivianne were hanging round at the Nobbs-Williamson house, just watching TV to waste time.

The front door opened to reveal Beth and Dani with giant smiles on their faces. The girls all look in their direction.

"What's with the faces lasses, did ye' get some last night, ey?" Lisa said with a wink. Beth and Dani looked at each other and laughed.

"Just because we're happy doesn't mean we had sex, but if you wondering yes, yes we did" Beth remarked. Dani swiped at Beth. "Hey, what was that for?" Beth rubbed her arm.

"You're being too dirty, but that's not only why we are happy. Girls, follow us" Dani said, walking Beth's car. The girls follow her and their the girls see, Jordan started to cry. She hugs Beth and Dani. The girls hug back and then they parted

"Thank you so much. I love you guys" She said. Leah went towards the car and saw what was in there, it was a puppy. This was not a normal puppy, it looked exactly like Bella. This puppy had gorgeous blue eyes and a beautiful ginger fir. Did the girls really do this? Jordan joined her and put her arm around the taller girls waist.

Lisa and Vivianne watched the girl in awe, Vivienne held Lisa in her arms.

"We need a puppy, a wee one. Maybe a Corgi" Lisa said. Vivianne looked down to her and looked in her eyes.

"One day we will get you one, I promise baby" Vivianne said, Lisa smiled and kissed her on the lips.

Leah picked up the fluffy puppy and her smile grew. Jordan looked at her and her heart melted at the sight.

"Jord, what do we name her?" Leah questions. Jordan looked at the puppy.

"Ella" Jordan simply said. Leah put her arms around Jordan and kissed her cheek.

"Ella. That's perfect, beautiful Ella" Leah looked at Jordan.

"I'm still sorry for losing our baby" Jordan did sheepishly. Leah shook her head.

"I know, it's sad but that's life. Bella was everything to us and I would never forget her but this dog is just as beautiful and she has taken a liking to your top" Jordan looked down to see the puppy ragging at her top. She pulled her arm away and laughed.

"This is going to be a great start to something new. Thank you guys for everything you've done for us. We really don't deserve you guys in our lives" Jordan said.

Jordan Hugs Leah. Beth wiped her eyes, free of tears.

"I love you too" she said before joining the hug, hugging Jordan's back

"Its the least we could do" Dani said before laughing, joining in with the hug behind Leah, holding Beth's hand.

"I love hugs!" Lisa exclaimed before pulling herself and Vivianne into the group hug. Ella barked, wagging her tail. The girls parted, laughing at the puppy.