Winter Wonderland (Lisa Evans & Vivianne Miedema)

Hi guys, I wrote this a while ago on AO3. This is a Christmas one-shot so, Christmas in July? Hope you enjoy reading it.

"You have got to be fuckin' kidding me!" she said slamming her wrist on the steering wheel.

"I told you to check how much fuel you have in the tank" the woman in the passenger seat said, a smirk on her lips.

"Shut it Mead!" she exclaimed; the blonde checked her phone before sighing.

"Great, there is no signal, check your phone Lisa" Beth said.

"Mine is dead" Lisa said, putting her head on the steering wheel. Beth glazed her eyes out of the window.

"Miraculous really. It doesn't snow often in the Netherlands, but this is ridiculous" she said. The snow was coming down quick and the ground was covered in a thick blanket of cold snow. Lisa growled.

"This is your fault" Lisa pointed a finger at Beth, who frowned her brows.

"How is this MY fault!?" the blonde exclaimed.

"You wanted to come by car, now look where we are!" there were groans coming from the back of the car.

"Would yous shut up, yer giving me earache" the girl sat up.

"Sorry Katie" Lisa said.

"Wow look at the snow. And you wanted to get a suntan?" the girl next to Katie said, rubbing her eyes and looking at Lisa.

"Shut up Ruesha" she said to her fellow Scotswoman.

"Oi, leave my girlfriend alone" Katie said, wrapping her arms around Ruesha.

"Your cute babe but I can defend my own battles" Ruesha said. Suddenly there was a knock on the window. This startles the women. Lisa rolled down her window. There stud a woman, a stunning woman Lisa thought. The woman with the light brown hair and blue eyes leaned down to talk to Lisa.

"hallo, heb je hulp nodig?" the woman said. 'even the way she spoke was sexy' Lisa thought. She was so caught up on her eyes that she didn't hear the girls behind her.

"Oh um, we don't speak Dutch. We're from Britain" Lisa spoke, a red tinge on her face. The woman offers Lisa a small smile.

"Oh no worries, I speak English too. What I said was, do you need any help?" the woman said.

"Yes please, we ran out of petrol" Lisa said.

"Hang on" the woman walked away before appearing with a petrol can. "I keep a spare in the boot in case of an emergency" she said

"I can't ask you to just give up your spare- "before she could finish her sentence the woman raised her hand.

"Think of it as a Christmas gift and a welcome to the Netherlands" she said. Lisa got out of her car to undo her oil cap "So what's your name pretty lady?" she woman asked.

"Lisa, yours?" she said. The woman looked up from putting the oil in the car.

"Vivianne, but people call me Viv" she smiled. Lisa smiled back. Viv, she could get used to that name

"Is there any way I can repay you Viv?" she asked.

"Maybe, are you here for a few days?" Lisa nods. "Well, if you don't mind, I would like to take you out sometime soon"  Lisa started to blush.

"I would like that" she said. Once they were done, she put the petrol cap back onto the car and headed to the driver side door. "My phone is dead, but I can give you my number if you want" Lisa said

"Yeah, I don't mind" Once exchanged, Viv put her phone away.

"Thanks for the help, I'll see you later" Lisa said, giving Viv a sweet smile. Viv gave Lisa a quick smile before heading back to her car. Lisa took one glance at Viv before heading back into her car. Three pairs of eyes were staring at her.