Murder within the walls.

March 6, 2024. Floor 56: Pani.

Inside a cave, there were various guilds inside. The Holy Dragon Alligiance, The Knights of the Blood Oath, Klein's guild, and the Spartan Legion, each guild behind their commander. There was a silence inside the cave before Asuna spoke.

Asuna: We'll lure the field boss into the village.

There were gasps among the players.

Kirito: W-Wait a minute. If we do something like that, the villagers...

Kratos: That is the idea. Is it not, Asuna?

Asuna: Exactly, while the boss is killing NPCs, we're going to attack it, and destroy it.

Kirito: NPCs aren't just 3D objects like rocks or trees. They are...

Kratos: They are not alive, Kirito. They are just programs. One must do what it takes to win battles.

Kirito: I can't go along with this. 

Asuna: I, Asuna, Vice Commander of the Knights of the Blood Oath, will oversee this operation. Everyone here will obey my orders.

Kratos: No, do not mistake my cooperation with obedience. I am going along with it because it is the best course of action. But I will not obey you.

*Time skip*

After the meeting, everyone was getting out of the cave and Agil approached Kirito.

Agil: Hey. Another fight, huh?

Kirito: Agil?

Agil: Why are you three always that way?

Kirito: I guess we just don't get along much.

*Flashback*

Kirito: You'll be really strong. So if someone you trust ever invites you to join a guild, don't turn them down.

*Flashback end*

Kirito: That's what I said, but I never expected her to start clearing floors with a top guild. And then there's Kratos, who started his own guild and quickly grew to be the second largest of SAO.

Floor 54: Spartan Legion Headquarters.

Kratos was currently sitting in some sort of throne inside a palace when a girl he recognized walk to him as he stood up.

Kratos: You did not attend the meeting.

Eris: I was busy. Looking for the way to the floor boss, all the while you were in a meeting discussing a field boss. You really want to play their game? We should be focusing on the clearing the floor, not a field boss. We do not know how much time we have before we are dead by something outside.