Edge of Hell's Abyss.

November 5, 2022.

It was the middle of the night as Kratos was seen walking out of a cave with dull piercing eyes, the eyes of someone who had only one goal in mind, as his HP bar was in the red zone.

*Time skip*

November 5, 2022.

It was night time, as the sound of blades clashing was heard inside the Spartan Legion HQ as Kratos and Leonidas faced each other, with drawn weapons, as a group of members surrounded them with spears pointed at them. 

The two of them charged at each other before trading attacks. Kratos then parried Leonidas' spear with the Golden Fleece before countering with his blades but Leonidas was able to block it with his shield before the both of them jumped back a little to take distance.

Kratos used the blades' chains to attack from a medium range but all of the attacks were blocked or dodged by Leonidas before he parried one of them quickly charged at Kratos before his spear shined a yellow color and threw it at Kratos as he was barely able to deflect it with the Golden Fleece, and when he turned turned back to Leonidas, and was pushed by his shield as Leonidas pushed him towards a spear before he was impaled by a spear from behind and his health started draining.

With effort, Kratos was able to move the shield out of the way and headbutted Leonidas and kick him away before pulling himself out of the spear and his HP bar stopped at the yellow zone.

Leonidas charged back at Kratos, with spear in hand, as Kratos sheathed his blades and dodged the attack before elbowing him in the face and taking the spear from him before thrusting it into Leonidas and push him towards the spears as one of them stabbed him behind as his HP bar dropped to the yellow zone. Kratos then took his right blade before stabbing him with it and launched him in the center of the circle as Leonidas' HP bar dropped to the red zone before a message of "Winner" appeared between them as the duel ended.

Kratos sheathed his blade before walking to Leonidas and help him stand up before taking the spear from him and handing it to him as the rest of the members lowered their weapons.

Leonidas then opened his inventory before taking a health potion and drinking it.

He then turned to his men.

Kratos: Tomorrow is the boss raid. We leave first thing in the morning. Rest up. You will need all your focus for the battle ahead.

He said before heading back in the HQ and walked in his room.

Eris watched as Kratos returned to his room before looking down.

*Flashback*

Eris was walking through a snowy forest before she found herself staring at a frozen lake, but she saw a figure she recognized well as it was Kratos on his knees.

She was about to call him, when she saw him abruptly standing.

Kratos: KABAYA!!! WHAT ELSE WILL YOU BE TAKING FROM ME?!!

She noted the rageful expression on his face as she looked surprised.

*Flashback end*

Eris: After that, he was gone for another week but none of us know where he was, he just appeared back yesterday and didn't say a thing. What happened that day?

*Time skip*

November 7, 2024. Floor 75: Yukinia Teleport Gate Plaza.

Kratos, Leonidas, and Eris, along with a group of Spartans, were at the teleport gate plaza as there were people of other guilds as well. 

Meanwhile, Kirito and Asuna had teleported into the teleport gate plaza as they looked the many players on the area.