Ghost of the Past.

Kratos looked at the emblem on the player's arm as he immediately recognized it.

Kratos saw the emblem and his anger started rising.

???: Do you not understand my question?

Kratos: No. What do you mean by "the real thing"?

???: That's fine. But whether your're a fake using his name or the real one... Someday, I'll kill you.

The player then walked away and exited the room.

Kratos then sat in a table as he started shaking with an angered expression.

Kratos: *thoughts* Laughing Coffin... That emblem belonged to the SAO murderers', Laughing Coffin. Many players were killed by them. They killed Koharu...!

He then closed his eyes as a memory came to mind.

*Flashback*

In SAO, the lead group where heading to the Laughing Coffin HQ and after a few moments a leader of the Holy Dragon Allegiance stopped and looked at the group.

HDA leader: We're almost to the Laughing Coffin HQ that was in the report. I'll go over this once more before we attack. They are red players! Once the battle starts, they will think nothing of killing us. So we can't hesitate, either. If we do, they'll kill us. But we, in the lead group, have more people and higher levels than they. They may actually surrender without fighting. 

Some of the group started laughing and Kratos turned around as multiple cloaked players jumping at them, and the battle started.

Kratos blocked an attack with his blades before kicking the player away from him. He then threw one of the blades at him as it stabbed on it chest and swung it upwards before slamming them to the ground in front of him and stabbed them in the head with the other blade before it died.

Another cloaked player charged at him with a sword but Kratos easily dodged the attack before kicking him to the ground and stomped his foot on their head until they died.

He then saw three players telling a red player to surrender.

Kratos: Fools!

The red player charged at them and was able to kill the three of them.

Kratos was about to charge at him but another red player with an axe swung their weapon but Kratos parried it before grabbing them and stabbing them multiple times and killed it.

He then saw the player that killed the three others charged at Kirito, who was barely able to block the attack. Kratos jumped at the red player before stabbing one of the blades on his stomach before decapitating him with the other.

Present Kratos: *narrator* The rest of the fight was a bloody hell. In the fight, we lost more than ten people. At least twenty Laughing Coffin members let themselves be destroyed rather than surrender. I do not even know how many I killed that day.