The Healing.

Freya's Forest
January 21, 2025.

Kratos and Ryuu came out of the gate in Freya's forest before he went to the door.

Kratos: Freya! Open the door!

He yelled while kicking the door to knock.

 Kratos: We need your help!

But there was no answer.

Kratos: Woman do you hear me?! It is urgent!

He then heard Freya's voice from within the house.

Freya: I'm still an administrator. Go away.

Kratos: There is an error in the boy's program! Freya!

The door quickly opened as Freya looked at Atreus and placed her hand on his forehead.

Freya: Inside.

They then enter the house.

Freya: This is no error. Whoever created Atreus made him to be like you, but a boy like him does not have the mentality to withstand it.

Kratos then placed Atreus on a bed before grabbing his head gently.

Kratos: I did this to him...? Will you help me?

Freya: Of course. There is a hidden GM console in the Frost Lands.

She then started writing on a paper before handing it to Kratos.

Freya: Once you are there, type this into the console. Though it is guarded by a boss in the Frozen Lake.

Kratos: The Frozen Lake...

Freya: In the Frost Area, north of here. Do you know it?

Kratos: No.

Freya: It is an area of unyielding cold. Fires cannot burn there, and not even the high-ranked magic can create a blaze. As for the boss... your frost axe will be useless. You'll need to find something else.

When Freya said that, Kratos looked down before tracing his hand on his arm.

Kratos: Then I must dig up a past I swore to stayed buried.

Freya: Who you were before doesn't matter. This boy is not your past. I may just be assuming, but he is your son. And he needs his father. Where are you headed?

Kratos: The Frost Area.

Freya: It's on the way. I have a boat outside leading to the Frost Area. Dig up your past, do whatever you need to do. Just bring me what the console should give you, and your son may survive.

Ryuu: I'm going with you.

Kratos: No, stay with him, please.

Ryuu nodded.

Kratos then walked to the door but stopped.

Kratos: Freya. When last we spoke... I was...

Freya: No. You are right to distrust the word of an administrator. Nowadays administrators only care for profit rather than the beautiful world they can create. Don't worry. I will keep him safe. That's a mother's promise.