The King of the Giants.

Everyone had stepped off of Tonkii as they were now at the entrance of the dungeon and Atreus noticed Yui looking down.

Atreus: Yui, what's wrong?

Yui: Well, this is just a hypothesis... but in one aspect, ALfheim Online differs greatly from the other The Seed Project VRMMOs. The Cardinal System operating the game is not a stripped-down version. It's a copy of the full-spec version used in the former Sword Art Online.

Kirito: Full-spec version?

Yui: The original Cardinal System had an auto-generation system for quests. Via its networks, it gathered traditions and legends from all over the world, and used or rearranged terms and story patterns from them to generate infinite quests.

Mimir: Then, you're saying this quest is an auto-generated one that Cardinal made.

Yui: From the way the NPC was acting, it's likely. Which means that, depending on how the story plays out, it could go all the way to the myth's end.

Mimir: Ragnarök

Kratos: Ragnarök?

Mimir: In Norse mythology, Ragnarök is the end of times. "The final war." It's a war in which all of the realms fight until all of them cease to exist. But it seems that in this quest, not only will the Frost giants invade from Niflheim or Jötunheimr, but fire giants from an even lower level, Muspelheim, will appear, and burn down the World Tree.

Atreus: The twilight of the gods.

Leafa: No way. There's no way a game system would destroy its entire map.

Yui: An original Cardinal System has the access level necessary to destroy an entire map. Because the original Cardinal System's last task was to destroy the floating castle, Aincrad.

They then looked down.

Leafa: No...

Liz: My shop...

Klein: I haven't met the person fated for yet.

Sinon: Even if this Ragnarök occurs, wouldn't it be possible to restore the system to an earlier state via backup?

Yui: If they use the Cardinal System's auto-backups, they'll only be able to roll back player data, not field data.

Klein: I know!

He then opened his menu and tried to do something but failed.

Klein: No good...

Liz: What are you trying to do? 

Klein: I was going to call a GM, and see if they knew what was going on. But it's outside their support hours.

Amarie: It's a Sunday morning, and nearly New Year's. They're not gonna answer. 

Leafa: There isn't much time...

She said as she showed them the amulet and a big part was already dark.

Kratos: Let us not waste time.

Everyone: Yeah!

*Time skip*

Currently, everyone was now fighting two bull monsters as one of them had an axe and fighting from close, while the other was behind and backing up with magic.

Kirito and Leafa attacked the one with the axe, but the other one quickly healed it.

Sinon and Atreus fired an arrow each at the one behind , but the axe one blocked it with its hand. 

Leafa: This is bad! The yellow one's physical resistance is too high!

Kirito: Yeah.

Klein: Damn. If only we had a mage in our party who could use attack spells...