The Blue-Eyed Demon

Kirito: Let's go.

The four of them opened the door as they were met with a room filled with darkness and silence. But after a few moments, the room was lit up with torches emitting blue fire as they saw the demonic monster inside the room.

 But after a few moments, the room was lit up with torches emitting blue fire as they saw the demonic monster inside the room

As the Gleam Eyes took noticed of them, it raised it's sword, ready to attack them, while roaring at them.

They're eyes widened upon seeing this demonic beast as they quickly turned around and ran from the boss room

They're eyes widened upon seeing this demonic beast as they quickly turned around and ran from the boss room. After some time, they all sat down next to a wall.

Asuna: That one's gonna be tough.

Eris: No kidding...

Kirito: The only weapon I saw was that big sword, but I'm sure it has special attacks.

Asuna: We'll have to put tanks in the front row and keep switching.

Kirito: Around ten shield users, I'd say.

Asuna: Shield users, huh?

Kirito: Wh-What?

Asuna: You're hiding something, aren't you?

Kirito: What are you talking about?

Asuna: It makes no sense. The biggest advantage of a one-handed sword is that you can use a shield. But I've never seen you with one. I don't use them because they slow my rapier. And others don't because they dislike how they look. You aren't using the sword you commissioned from Liz, either. It's suspicious...

Asuna stared at Kirito as he looked away nervously. But soon after she smiled.

Asuna: Well, it doesn't matter! It's impolite to ask about people's skills. Anyway, it's later than I'd hope, but let's eat.

She said before taking a basket from her inventory.

Kirito: What? D-Did you make it yourself?

Asuna: Yes. Remove your gloves before you eat.

Kirito: R-Right.

He said before quickly removing his gloves before she handed him a sandwich.

Kirito took a bite from a sandwich before smiling.