Excalibur.

Everyone was fighting Thrym as they have already lowered his first HP bar to half.

Yui: He's going to punch twice!

Thrym slams his fist to the ground as they were able to jump out of the way, but then punched Kirito to the ground.

Klein jumped at Thrym before slashing him in the back as Leafa then used a Sword Skill to slash it a couple of times on the leg.

Yui: His ice breath is coming! Three... Two... One... Zero!

Thrym then jumped up before firing his ice breath at them, but as he did, Freyja summoned a purple lightning that struck Thrym and made him fall to the ground as his HP fell to the second bar.

Kratos, Atreus, Kirito, Leafa, Ryuu, Eris, and Klein then charged at him as they all used Sword Skills on it before his HP lowered to half of his second bar before he roared.

Mimir: He's changing attack patterns!

Leafa: This is bad, Brother, Kratos... There are only three lights left! Can you guys use that skill what is it thing?

Kirito: He still has two HP bars. My Skill Connect can't take him out.

Thrym then started to charge up another breath attack.

Kratos: Everyone, defensive positions!

Thrym then fired a frost breath that took away their buffs.

Leafa: No... The buffs!

Thrym continued with the attack as it froze everyone except Sinon, Asuna, Freyja, and Atreus.

It then slammed its foot on the ground as it created a shockwave that broke the ice but also pushed them back.

Asuna tried to heal them, but Thrym was about to slam his foot again.

Asuna: Everyone, run!

But suddenly a fire arrow struck him in the face before he was struck by a light arrow that created a group of ravens around his head attacking him.

Kratos then stood up with a roar as he was covered in a green aura for a moment and healed.

Kratos: Sinon! Atreus! With me!

Sinon and Atreus nodded, and as Thrym tried to grab them, they jumped up before kicking him in the face before Kratos used threw the Blades of Chaos at his face as they stabbed into it. Kratos then whip them as a fire moved along the chains before it exploded on Thrym as it pushed him back.

He then saw Freyja walking to him.

Freyja: Valiant Warrior, you cannot defeat Thrym this way. You have but one hope. My family's treasure, which is hidden somewhere in this room.

Kratos: What am I looking for?

Freyja: It's a golden hammer, about this large.

She said while spacing her hands.

Kratos: A hammer?

Thrym then attacked again as they were able to avoid it.

Kratos and Freyja then walked to a pile of golden objects.

Kratos: It will take too long to find it in all of this.

Mimir: Use some lightning, brother. That should help.

Kratos grabbed a sword hilt from his belt before raising it as it created a sword.