Tales of Old Times

(First chapter of the Spartan Chronicles is also out. Also, this chapter may hint to some future chapters of that other book.)

Y/N was in the bathroom in front of the mirror, shirtless as he looked at the scar on his right eye and touched the scar on his stomach. He finished putting on his clothes before looking at his reflection again.

 He finished putting on his clothes before looking at his reflection again

???: It was a really tough battle, wasn't it?

Y/N turned around and saw Aiko.

Y/N: Yes. It was.

Aiko: Well, I'm glad you're opening to us more.

Y/N: Me too. Let's go, they should be there, soon.

*Time skip*

Y/N and Aiko were riding on Y/N's motorcycle through the street.

Meanwhile, Kazuto, Asuna, Suguha, Keiko, Rika, and Erina were waiting outside of a school as they waited for Y/N and Aiko

Rika: Did you do your homework?

Keiko: Not yet...

Asuna: You'd better hurry up, or summer break will be over.

Erina looked at Asuna.

Erina: Can I ask why you invited me?

Asuna: You are Koharu's friend, that means we can be friends, too.

Erina: Really...?

Kazuto: There he is.

Everyone looked over and saw Y/N and Aiko walking to them.

Kazuto: Looks like we're all here.

Suguha: I'm sorry to make you all come out here...

Keiko: Oh, it's fine. But it's strange. You seem like you'd be really good at sports.

Suguha: Water's the one thing I'm not good with, both in real life and in the game.

Aiko: I told you many times we should practice swimming, too.

Suguha: I know...

Rika: Still... it's a perfect day for the pool, and you have emergency counseling. Bad luck for you.