Death Chaser

Death Gun aimed his pistol at Sinon as she looked terrified.

Sinon: *thoughts* The meaning of strength... The meaning of combat... 

She then thought of Kratos.

Sinon: *thoughts* I thought If I kept watching him, watching Kratos... that I'd understand it someday... I don't want to give up!

A shot was then heard as Sinon closed her eyes but saw her HP did not decreased. She opened her eyes and saw Death Gun was shot.

Another bullet caught Death Gun before he ran at cover and grabbed his sniper before firing back.

A grenade  then landed in the middle of them.

Sinon: A grenade?

Death Gun then ran away as Sinon closed her eyes, waiting for the explosion, but instead it released a smoke screen.

She then saw someone picking her up along with her sniper and ran out. And when they were out of the smoke, she saw it was Kratos who was carrying her.

Sinon: Kratos?

A shot then passed next to him as he continued running.

Kratos then saw a bunch of buggies along with a mechanic horse.

Sinon: The horse is no good. You can go off-road, but it's too hard to use.

Kratos then placed her in a buggy before renting it and started drove away a couple of meters.

Kratos: Sinon, destroy that horse with your gun.

Sinon looked at the horse.

Sinon: Okay, I'll try.

She grabbed her sniper and aimed it at the horse.

She tried to pull the trigger but was unable to as she looked shocked.

Sinon: Why? I can't do it. Why?

She tried to pull it again, but couldn't do it as she looked dreadfully.