The World Seed.

Y/N had logged out from ALfheim. He took off the NerveGear before he saw Aiko standing next to his bed.

Aiko: So, is it done?

Y/N: Yes. It is done. But she requested that I visited her.

Aiko: I see. Be careful, okay?

Y/N nodded before he stood up.

When he walked out of the room he felt a pain on his stomach and on his right eye. He walked to the bathroom before he took a box beneath the sink and opened it before grabbing a pill and took it as he felt the pain disappear a bit.

After that, he grabbed his phone and saw Kazuto had already sent him the location.

Y/N: It's not too far.

Y/N went outside as it was snowing, he grabbed a bike and made his way to the hospital.

*Time skip*

Y/N had reached the hospital as he saw someone in a bike and saw it was Kazuto.

The two of them leave the bikes before running at the entrance but they then saw a figure come out of a van and Kazuto stopped as Y/N did the same and looked at him.

Y/N: Kazuto...

He then noticed blood coming out of Kazuto's arm. They then looked the figure come out of the shadows.

???: You're late.

Kirito: You...

The figure comes out of shadows as it was Sugou walking to them, with a knife on his hand.

Sugou: What if I'd caught a cold?

He walked out of the shadow and they saw his injured eye.

Kazuto: S-Sugou?

Sugou then looked at Y/N.

Sugou: That was a horrible thing you did, Kratos. I can still feel the pain.

Y/N glared at him, but suddenly, he started feeling the pain in his stomach again.

Y/N: You are finished. Give up and turn yourself to the authorities.

Sugou: What's finished? There are plenty of companies that would want me. Yes, once my research is complete, I can become a true king. The god of this world.

Y/N: You're insane.

Sugou: But first, I'm going to kill the two of you, Kratos, Kirito.

He charged at Kazuto and swing the knife at him, but Kazuto jumped out of the way and fell to the ground.

Sugou then looked at Y/N and saw him running at him, but the pain on his stomach increased as he fell to one knee.

Sugou: Huh, I see. You also feel pain from that. Come on, stand up.