The Queen of the Lake.

Y/N, Kazuto, and Suguha were at Kazuto's house as they were having breakfast at the dining room.

Suguha: Were you two up late again?

Kazuto: Homework for school.

Y/N: Mechatronics.

Suguha: Mechatron...

Suguha then looked at her tablet before showing it to Kazuto.

Suguha: Brother. Look at this.

Kazuto looked at her tablet before his eyes widened.

Kazuto: What?!

Y/N: What is it?

Kazuto: Someone found the Holy Sword Excaliber in ALO?! Someone finally got it, huh?

Y/N: There's more to a VRMMO than looking for rare items.

Kazuto: Easy for you to say, you already have two unique weapons...

Suguha: Read it carefully... It's only been found. That's all. No one actually has it yet.

Y/N: See? You may still have a chance.

Kazuto: What? Don't scare me like that.

Y/N: *narrator* Several months ago, on an Arun plateau, Leafa, Kirito, Atreus, and I were swallowed by a giant worm monster, and dropped into the underground world known as "Jötunheimr." There, we saw a Tyrant-class humanoid with four arms attacking a Tyrant like looked like the combination of an elephant and a jellyfish. Leafa and Atreus asked us to save the one that was being attacked. After killing the attacker, Leafa and Atreus named the jellyfish monster "Tonkii," and it grew eight wings, and carried us to the path to the upper world. On our way there, we saw a huge labyrinth hanging from beneath the World Tree, and a golden long sword that glistened at its base. Excaliber.

Kazuto: I was planning to get it at some point, but...

Suguha: You've been spending all your time on the New Aincrad.

Kazuto: But how did they find it? Players can't fly in Jötunheimr. And it's high enough that, unless you fly, you can't see its location.

Suguha: Maybe someone succeeded in saving one of Tonkii's friends, and triggered the quest flag like we did.

Kazuto: That'd make sense. That creepy...

Suguha then glared at Kazuto.

Kazuto: No, "unique" appearance that that Tyrant has means only a weirdo

Suguha glared at him even harder.

Kazuto: I mean, a very nice person would save it. I'm surprised you aren't the only one.

Suguha: He isn't weird. He's cute. But that means it may be only a matter of time until someone clears that dungeon and gets the sword.