28

song to play: matilda by harry styles

Aurora Adler

It's my birthday today.

Which also means it's Christmas.

My eyes slowly flutter open, and I roll myself over to press my chest into Harry's, his arms loosening around me and his hands assisting my upper thighs and lower back– helping to situate me in a comfortable position.

I knew he'd been awake longer than I had, his breathing against my neck being too fast for him to be sleeping. He almost always wakes up before me though, so it wasn't a surprise.

I wrap my arms around his middle, hiding my face in the crook of his neck, whining softly as he presses a kiss to my neck. From my noise, he smiles and continues the small touches of love I so desperately adore from him.

His hand has flattened against my ass, his naked fingers gently massaging the flesh. I hum into his neck, pushing myself further into him. I may be 35 weeks pregnant, and certain positions are very tiring and uncomfortable, but I still want sex with him. Honestly, the lazy leg over hip, chests together position is the only one that works now. My bump being naturally supported by the mattress, Harry's hand holding her when he knows I need the extra weight off me.

He's so incredible.

Honestly, I'm excited for when she's here and I'm healed again, and we can have sex with our bodies properly flushed together. His chest on mine, our stomachs together. Because we haven't had the chance to enjoy missionary yet, and I've got a feeling it'll be one of my favourites. With him.

With Harry kissing my neck and lightly on my shoulders, his fingers tickling the tops of my skin as he gently moves his t-shirt off my shoulders so he can press more kisses lower into my body, I guide his hand from my ass to my hip– his fingers naturally curling into the thin underwear band, smoothing up and down, under and around the strap.

Unlike when he usually snaps the band against my hip, smoothing my skin following, today he doesn't do that. Instead he pulls the strap down gently, the pads of his fingers brushing down my thigh as the one side of my underwear follows. I lift up enough for him to do the same to the other side, finally ridding me of the black material.

I find his head, clasping my hands around his cheeks, bringing him in to kiss me. He immediately gives me what I want, kissing me back, smiling a hum into my lips.

He pulls back for a quick second, but I smash our lips back together, not allowing him to tease me today. It's my birthday. Today is on my terms.

I swing my leg over his hip, trying anything to get close to him, to satisfy the almost painful need I have right now. With my body already half naked, I start to lower my hands off his face, pulling at the t-shirt of his thats covering the rest of my body. His hands clamping down on mine have my movements coming to a halt, and I lift my head quickly, opening my eyes, scanning over his features for an explanation.

He shakes his head and replaces my grip with his, pecking my lips a couple times, "Its your birthday, beautiful. I want to go slow and take my time with you, not rush this. Let me do everything, okay?"

My eyes round, but I eventually nod, letting my arms fall at my side and allowing him to take over. I know he wants to make today the most special it's ever been, and I know that starts with him giving me the promised birthday sex he teased me with last night.

He smiles and pecks my lips, now taking every stage at his own pace. He kisses down my body, lifting my t-shirt as he goes, my chest tightening as the colder breeze from the raise of the sheets meets my skin. He is attentive to my body as he throws the t-shirt next to me, my body now being completely bare and available to him. He knows what I want, and surprising me, he gives me it.