38

2 months later.

Aurora Adler

Waking up on your birthday, especially with the love of your life laying next to you in bed, is one of the best ways to start a birthday.

However, kisses being sponged on your shoulder as the love of your life fucks you slow and deep most definitely an even better way to start the morning.

We went to bed naked last night, the first round of birthday sex spreading past midnight, and successfully fucking me asleep, and less than 7 hours later, round two is fucking me awake.

I fail to kiss him back when he leans down and presses his lips to mine, my moans almost uncontrollable at this point, my high within reach as Harry tilts my hips up, shoving his pillow under my ass, effectively taking my breath away almost immediately.

My legs tighten around his hips, my chest arching up into his, his hand coming down onto my tummy, forcing me to feel him even deeper, showing me exactly what he said he would when we woke up tangled together this morning.

His name falls from my lips without any chance of me holding back, a shameless scream of fuck leaving me, my fingers tugging on his hair without a second thought, my body needing something to grip when my mind felt like it lost gravity.

His own moan of my name cuts through my brain, awakening something within me despite the extreme tiredness taking over my body following the euphoria coursing through me so shortly after waking up.

We tangle together, our chests pressed as tight as possible, my legs still around his hips after he falls on top of me, our breathing erratic.

"Fuck."

His laugh comes out breathless and tired, "Yeah, fuck."

Head on my shoulder, he tilts his face up in order to see me, hair fanning all over the pillow, curls wild as they take in the after effects of me pulling roughly.

Rolling off me, his arms keep me trapped and locked to his body, his index finger pulls my head up, his lips catching mine in a sweet kiss full of love and calm. He pulls back just enough to whisper out, "Happy birthday." Instantly he kisses me again, the pair of us indulging in an innocent make out.

The kiss breaks for good when we hear Dove babbling to herself through the baby monitor, and with a smile Harry gets out of bed, sliding on some boxers before leaving the room to quickly grab our baby.

I hear him talking to her as he gets her out of bed and changes her, "Alright Dove, today is a special day. You know why?" He pauses and then speaks in his baby voice, and I can almost imagine him shaking her legs to get her to laugh, "Because it's mummy's birthday! And do you know what else it is today?"

He gasps dramatically, "Christmas!"

His voice lowers an octave, "Right baby, you remember last night when I showed you how to sing happy birthday?"

She's hardly talking properly yet, but a couple words have stuck with her, and despite having to pay all your attention on trying to understand her, her speech is coming along.

Of course I don't expect her to sing though, and as Harry walks back into the bedroom, I sit up in bed, bringing the covers up my chest, my face in pure disbelief when Harry sings alone anyway.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Aurora, happy birthday to you!"

I laugh in shock at Harry, and at the same time Dove lands on the duvet and crawls up my body, her hand tugging at the sheets so she can feed.