72

*closed door smut for those who are doing ramadan!*

Aurora Styles

I never saw myself sitting in a therapist's office.

Though arguably I could've benefited from attending regular therapy since childhood, I never once even considered it for myself. I didn't know anything was wrong enough for me to need it.

I'm squeezing onto Harry's hand the entire time we're waiting for this therapist to come out of her office and greet us, my leg bouncing under his touch as my thumb spins his index finger's ring around in continuous circles.

A small whine of anxiety leaves me as I hear the door handle to her room jangling, knowing that means it's our time now. I'm met with a warm arm wrapping around my waist, and a hand running up and down my bare back from the cut out detail in my cream coloured knitted dress with decorative marker pen style flowers drawn into the material.

It's only been 3 days since we told Dove about her sibling, so I'm nowhere near getting a bump yet, which is fine because I still have access to all of my clothes, but in true honesty, I want my bump back already so everything just feels

It's only been 3 days since we told Dove about her sibling, so I'm nowhere near getting a bump yet, which is fine because I still have access to all of my clothes, but in true honesty, I want my bump back already so everything just feels... even more real to me.

A part of me is terrified that this is all just a wonderful dream I'm going to wake up from, only to feel even more empty than I did when things got really bad.

"Hey Aurora," Harry's soft voice is met with a kiss to my temple, "I promise everything will be okay. She's really nice and extremely understanding of everything, and I'm going to be next to you the whole time." His arm wraps around to land his hand on my stomach, "You're never alone, and right now, you have two of us here for you and you only."

I start to tear up, leaning up to press my lips to his in a deep kiss, pulling back when I hear the soft soles of a pair loafers against the shiny flooring. We both look up at the same time, a smile on Harry's face, worry clearly written into mine as a manicured hand is sent in my direction, "Hi Aurora, it's wonderful to finally meet you. I'm Nancy Nichols, but please just call me Nancy. Please just follow me whenever you're ready."

Harry stands up first, helping me up after. I feel nauseous, but I'm not sure if that's from nerves, or pregnancy.

Whispering into my hairline, he says, "Beautiful, breathe. This is only the first appointment, everything will be okay. We'll work our way up to the harder stuff, yeah?"

I just nod continuously, my eyes wide as we make it into the office and take a seat on the dark leather couch.

I watch Nancy like a hawk as she gets everything ready, dressed in some tight black work trousers, black leather loafers, a white blouse that's slightly see-through, a red bra so classically styled under her shirt.

She has dyed white hair, her roots dark, crystal blue eyes and a striking red lip.

She looks about 10 years older than me, that factor calming me down for some reason. Maybe it's because we're in the same generation and so I feel less judged, but for some reason, she has a calming aura about her.