47

Aurora Styles

With a white towel wrapped tightly around my chest, I rifle through my bikini drawer, trying to find one I want to wear today.

We're taking Dove to a waterpark today.

I smile as I find a pink Gucci piece, one I was gifted within that massive bundle Harry was given a year and a half ago. I drop my towel and thread my arms through the holes, clasping the bra up in the back, pulling the bikini bottoms up my legs, looking at myself in the full length wide mirror, checking the material I've never worn before lays correctly and is flattering to my shape.

Gonna be funny if I get a GG tan line over my hips

I turn to the side, checking there's not too much ass out, my eyes washing over to Harry who's laying in bed and examining my every move, "It's okay right?"

He hums and nods, pupils blown out as his hand moves under the cover, very obviously palming the lump in the bedsheets, making me laugh to myself as I walk back over to him, his left arm wrapping round my waist, pulling me back into our bed.

I land forcefully over his lap, his dick poking me in the thigh, a loud laugh escaping as he ventures on top of me, grinning down with his minty fresh, pearly white teeth, morning hair still a mess from my fingers last night, dimples carved deeply into his fresh face of the morning.

The curl falls free from his hair, hanging over his forehead, starting to impair his vision when it hovers over his eyes, "Oh beautiful... it's perfect."

He moves on top of me, a gasp falling free from his lips as his hips rut into my leg, his head hanging down as he settles his needy breathing, opening his eyes to me, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I can't help it. You look too fucking hot."

My cheeks flush with a delicate red, honestly more flattered than anything else. I smile widely, my cheeks puffing out, my hands covering my eyes as he doesn't hide his eyes running up and down and around my body, muttering a, "fucking hell god help me," under his breath.

His hips rut into mine a final time, before he's forcefully ripping himself off me, groaning as he palms himself, walking into the bathroom and switching the shower on, a loud cackle leaving me as I watch him.

I roll off the bed and poke my head round the door, smiling as I see him with a tense face and very... hard composure, my eyes running up and down his beautiful body as I whisper to him, "Think of me baby."

Before he has the chance to reply I close the bathroom door behind me, walking back into the closet trying to find the flowy white dress I wore all the time when in Greece with my grandma.

It takes me a second to place it, a grin swarming my features as my hand makes contact with the delicate laced cotton material my grandma gave me from her own collection almost 10 years ago. I slip the dress on over my head, smiling at my appearance, being reminded of Greece and feeling happy.